New York-New York City

average centerpiece costs???

i'm trying to find a ballpark figure of how much my centerpieces will cost. i'm thinking of tall crystal trees or tall fall tree themed centerpieces. can i please have some figures from brides in ny
thanks xoxoxo

Re: average centerpiece costs???

• edited December 2011
    Mine were low and I used in season flowers; for taller pieces and depending on what you want, it could approach or exceed $100.  I'm not very familiar with tall pieces though.
  • Maureen LMaureen L member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine are tall centerpieces, with orchids and calla lillies (pricer flowers), and cost $130ish.  (don't have my contract in front of me, but I know they were somewhere around $120-150 each)
    Photobucket
    Maureen & Jonathan - 10.09.10
    image 261 Invited so far! image 124 Are ready to party!
    image 108 Will be missing out image 29 Are MIA image
  • Twosee6Twosee6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TO SAVE $$$ DIY..ITS COST LESS...IM DOIN DIY
  • edited December 2011
    it totally depends on what kind of flowers, materials, etc. you use for the large ones.  i got low centerpieces from my florist and then i DIY'd tall manzanitas.  

your best bet is to describe what you want to a few florists (or the one you've already picked) and they should be able to quote you a price/send a pic.  hope this helps!
    Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    i did tall tree centerpieces on 10 tables and lower candle centerpieces on 8 tables. it looked great, saved me some $$ and was mroe interesting than the same centerpieces on every table. so that's also an option. my treest were tall branches with hanging strands of crystal and some hanging candles. people said it looked like an enchanted crystal forest!
  • DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we had fall leaves/branches as centerpieces, with led candles hanging between branches.  It was $100 i believe
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • CITALAUNICACITALAUNICA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing tall centerpieces I think they are $150 each.
  • edited December 2011
    It all depends on the flowers that you use. I paid 175 for mine. It was a tree like centerpiece of curly willow, orchids, hydrangeas, roses and assorted flowers with hanging candles. 
  • jmarchionnijmarchionni member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

nina115, those sound beautiful.  Can you post a pic?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards