Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Ghost adventures LIVE!

They are in West Virginia insane asylum. I want to go, I live in Pittsburgh and most of WV is pretty close! I love abandoned buildings, I always want to go into one... but I'm afraid the cops will catch me. They are talking to ghosts through some fancy device and the ghosts are dissing them. Hee hee. (This is the show with the douche bag guys who are weird but funny to watch)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ghost adventures LIVE!

• Options
    I'm too busy watching the soup....BUT I too love haunted things. Have you ever read one of the Haunted books about different states. I have the Haunted Maryland, and it is AWESOME. I am pretty sure they have them about different states. I have seen one about Florida.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    we watched it for a couple of minutes, but that dude is way too obnoxious for life.
  • Options
    I think that is another reason I hate watching those shows. The people on there are uber lame
  • Options
    I used to read the haunted state/city books when I would visit places. My dad is uber religious, but loves ghost hunting and ghost tours. We went on many ghost tours when on vacations. DH and I went on a Key West haunted tour and saw this creepy chucky-like doll that has a curse. If you insult him, bad things happen... I don't really believe it, but I'm not taking any chances! Freaking doll moves on its own!
  • Options
    OMG I read about that doll!!! He is really creepy and although I have convinced myself that it's just a doll--I would never want to see it or be in the general vicinity with it.
  • Options
    My dad is uber religious, but loves ghost hunting and ghost tours.why the word "but" there?this couple from my hometown has a possessed raggedy-ann doll in a bulletproof case.
  • Options
    Generally Christians don't believe in ghosts. You die and go to heaven or hell, coming back to talk to douchebags in closed asylums isnt a choice.
  • Options
    Whoa, where that come from??
  • Options
    That came from me talking about my experiences with ghost stories. Sorry if religion offends you.
  • Options
    Again, where did that come from. If you read my posts, I have no problem with either,
  • Options
    Again, I was talking about my experiences with ghost stories. My dad is very religious, if you know him, that would be one of the first things you would say to describe him. Generally religious people dont believe in ghosts or believe they are demons. He believes in ghosts and has experienced them. Follow?
  • Options
    i really think you are reading way too much into jessjo's comment!
  • Options
    Yeah...i'm not an idiot. But the words religion, offend, or anything of that nature was never posted from me.
  • Options
    Well if you werent asking about the religion comment then I'm not sure what your "where did that come from?" comment is referring to.
  • Options
    No i'm not reading into anything, I think i just lost the following thought. That happens sometimes when it gets late for me!! sorry ladies
  • Options
    I wanna be a ghost hunter, they get to go in creepy old buildings, and they are going to Italy. JealousE
  • Options
    Wouldn't it like freak you out though?? Just the thought of going into some old building gives me goosebumps. I can easily freak myself out.
  • Options
    It probably would freak me out, but I willingly go into scare houses this time of year. I tend to regret it when I get in there! I love old buildings though, maybe daytime would be a better start.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards