Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Polly poll

Favorites: 1. Blog 2. Jeans 3. Breakfast spot 4. Vacation destination 5. Way to spend time whtn FI/DH is out of the house
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS

Re: Polly poll

• Options
    Yay1. Design spounge2. Seven for all mankind3.The good egg, the farm at south mountain or The millenium hotel back home4. Cruises5. Watching movies/ tv he hates
  • Options
    1. Blog not into the blog thing...i liked reading about the chick who spends less than $1000 a month 2. Jeans American Eagle--but lately my thighs and most of their jeans aren't working well together 3. Breakfast spot this place called Blue Moon Diner--Cap N' Crunch French Toast!! 4. Vacation destination anywhere there is a beach--Bermuda was nice 5. Way to spend time whtn FI/DH is out of the house working out, eating junky, and shopping--not in that order
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I want to ask this but don't want to start another thread so I think I should hijack yours...6. How tall are you?
  • Options
    1. Cake Wrecks/fml 2. Old school Levis3. The Pancake House4. Washington DC5. Watching chick flicks
  • Options
    Oooh, Farm at South Mountain... I love their lunches! 1. Oh, I have a lot. I love Bake at 350 for baking, and Mommy Wants Vodka for the funny 2. Old Navy - they fit well, even though I have to try on many pairs to find the one. 3. Mimi's 4. Seattle - looove it there, so glad my sister moved there so I have an excuse to visit 5. Napping with the pups, decorating cookies
  • Options
    1. Blog - LAist, an LA blog that's the same as Gothamist is in NY. 2. Jeans - I never buy expensive ones. Mine always come from Gap or Old Navy. 3. Breakfast spot - A bakery/breakfast place in LA called Mani's. 4. Vacation destination - Anywhere I haven't been before. I hate heat, so I'd much rather go somewhere that has historic interest and lots of walking tours (European cities) than the tropics. 5. Way to spend time whtn FI/DH is out of the house - catching up on crap like Rock of Love.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    6. 5'5"
  • Options
    Favorites: 1. Blog - ? 2. Jeans - gap 3. Breakfast spot -aroma joes when a drank coffee. panera for bagels. 4. Vacation destination I've only gone places once except to visit friends. But I liked DC so much last year we are going again back friday 5. Way to spend time whtn FI/DH is out of the house- watch tlc wedding shows. theknot. online classes. ick.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    1. Blog-  I don't follow any blogs.  I'll just pop onto some once in a while. 2. Jeans- Old Navy or Cleo3. Breakfast spot- Cora's or this little hole in the wall we go to called Irene's4. Vacation destination- Cayo Coco Cuba, but I think that trip was made all the better because it was just me and my sister.  We had a blast!5. Spend time- knotting or watching TV
  • Options
    1. I actually don't read any, except occasional gossip. 2. Seven fit the best, but I got a pair of Joe's recently and they fit well too. True Religion vary from pair to pair. Rock and Republic squishes my butt flat as a pancake. 3. Toast in LA pops in my head, but any great omelette makes me super happy. 4. Greece. Places with a mixture of culture and ocean. I would pick big cities over beaches though. I love just walking and taking pictures. Especially in foreign countries. 5. Internet and TV, the usual.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1) Cake Wrecks and F.U. Penguin2) Vera Wang3) Local diner called The Horizon ... they make the best bacon and egg sandwhiches4) Disney World ... I've gone almost every year since I was 12, and I've yet to tire of it, I know that's lame.5) Knotting and watching "bad" tv. FI and I only have one tv (There's not really room in our place for more than that, lol), so when he's not home I try to get my fill on stuff he normally gets annoyed by (Crappy dating shows, Maury Pauvich's parternity tests, "How Do I Look?", etc). I will also break out the craft supplies ... but I can do that when he's home, too.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    The Under $1000 a Month blog is like a trainwreck I can't look away from. It all just blows my mind. And I hate that everytime I go to it, she's getting money off ad sense. But then I know the money is needed. Conundrum.
  • Options
    Rock and Republic squishes my butt flat as a pancake. Same here. Sevens actually give me an awesome Bum which is why I love them so
  • Options
    1.  Cakewrecks.2.  The ones I just bought at Ricki's.  Now if I could relose that 5 lbs...3.  My kitchen.4.  Scotland.  I miss it.5.  Um, I'm doing it, I suppose.  This and writing.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    1. Cakewrecks2. CommonJeans3.Streamliner Diner4. Cruises5. Spending time with my friends6. 5'7"
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards