Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

OMG Say Yes to the Dress

Please tell me someone has seen this episode - she wants to have her ceremony in 2 months but her divorce isn't final AND she has an 8 month old son with her new FI - I have never wanted to call MUD on a TV show character before!!!  Umm, yeah, I'm still KUI if that wasn't obvious.

Re: OMG Say Yes to the Dress

• Options
    I'm at work watching that very show and I was completely amazed! I love how she said she may have to push the wedding back if the paperwork doesn't go through while she holds her kid with the new FI!
  • Options
    Right?  She got pregnant with a new guy's child 17 months ago and her divorce isn't final?  Do. Not. Comprehend.
  • Options
    Yeah, and when she talked about her first marriage, she shrugged and said she married her high school sweetheart, and it didn't work out and that's... well.. that's that.
  • Options
    Whaaaat? I'm hoping she just put FI's name on the birth certificate but it's not indicative of the kid's true parentage...
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    My mom DID get married, like, 4 months after her divorce was final. But still. The divorce was actually final.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    There was somebody who posted on here in the last month or so who has kids with her FI but they have her H's name on the birth certificate because that is required by law in her state.  She wanted to know if she should use the child support he'd have to pay her in a contested divorce as leverage to get him to sign the papers immediately so that she can get remarried. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards