New York-New York City
Options

Cheap NYC reception locations?

My fiance and I are getting married in NYC May 2011. We have a caterer that can provide a meal for 100 for $9,000, but we can't find a reception location.

Does anyone know a reasonable prices ($2,500 and lower) reception location in any of the boroughs that allow outside catering?

Thank you SO much for any advice!

Re: Cheap NYC reception locations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Queens Farm Museum may have something for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Look at the NY Mag Wedding issue...they are places with the rental fees I think will work for you...just read it. It is there Summer 2011 issue. Go on line. Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am booking the Princess Manor in Brooklyn for our vow renewal.  We will be doing it there for our Friends and family in NYC.  I checked the reviews and they were all good.  They offer their own menue.  Not sure what area you were looking at... but this is just across the bridge from where I grew up.  
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Jay41280Jay41280 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Dumbo Loft in Brooklyn.  It needs a lot of love, but it's in the price range you are looking for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We checked out a raw space in Astoria called the Aurora Gallery which was nice, had a really nice manager, and would be in your budget. It ended up being tight with our size guest list but the price was great and the space was cool.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bronx museum of art
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards