Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Morning ladies!

How is everyone doing on this fine Tuesday morning? What's new?

Re: Morning ladies!

• Options
    I didn't really sleep well either. It was freezing in our house.
  • Options
    Were you baking and your thumb slipped through the pot holder?
  • Options
    Good Morning!
  • Options
    Ow, I hate when I do that love... hope it heals soon.I'm trying to have a better day at work today. Yesterday was the pits... AND I didn't get to knot much.
  • Options
    I just woke up. I had a dream lastnight I was looking for houses and decided to make a sandwich when I was at one looking around. The owners came home though so I threw the sandwich in the toilet and flushed it. I honestly wouldnt mind going back to bed now and finding out what happened instead of going to work.
  • Options
    Good morning. I'm attempting to get the swine flu vaccine today
  • Options
    I'm up and feeling ridiculously overwhelmed today. Yay for mondays off BOO for Tuesdays that have double the work because you take mondays off. Good grief.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Hi lovelies.  I'm feeling kinda down in the dumps today. Bah. In other news, I heard on the radio that by the end of the year, the swine flu is going to break the internet.  They said that so many people will get it and have to stay home and play on the computer all day that it will overload the web and crash everything. 
  • Options
    Morning!I'm feeling pretty chipper today. I like that the whole Daylight Savings Time thing has returned light to the mornings so I can get up early naturally without an alarm. This morning I opened my eyes to the beautiful sight of a bright blue sky and the sun shining on the yellow leaves of the tree outside my window, which is also making my whole apartment much brighter. It's hard to be pessimistic on such a lovely day.And now, after writing that paragraph, I wouldn't be surprised if birds and squirrels and other woodland creatures came in to help me get dressed.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    Here in OH you have to be in certain categories to be able to get the shot, and I don't fit into any, Fi was able to get his because of his job so I hope I don't get it.
  • Options
    I'm getting it through school - they have some for people who fit certain qualifications, which I do.  Unfortunately it's like a big cattle call, so I'll just have to show up and wait in line and hope they don't run out before they get to me.  They ran out of the regular flu shot yesterday
  • Options
    Morning.   It's beautiful day here in the islands.  I have to go to work in a few hours.  Hopefully we have a lot of guests.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Morning! I'm applying for jobs and knotting today while putting away laundry and waiting on these guys to come install crap in the apt.
  • Options
    Hello ladies! I was finishing that "Alright I'm Sorry," thread. What a mess.
  • Options
    "Good morning. I'm attempting to get the swine flu vaccine today" I totally missed the "vaccine" part and thought you were attempting to get swine flu today. Haha
  • Options
    Arb -- were you able to recover any of your computer stuff yesterday at all?  I was thinking about ya!
  • Options
    Duds, it's a waste of time from an obvious troll. And if it's not a troll, then biitch gots problems.
  • Options
    Good morning! I'm feeling okay today. My boss has pissed me off already and he's not even here yet. I've got a rather busy day of meetings and I just wish that I could have stayed home. Nebb- toilet sandwiches sound yummy.
  • Options
    No update on my e-mail yet.  I spoke with another IT person yesterday and they said they should be able to recover it by using the backup data and going back a day before everything was lost.  So here's hoping that works
  • Options
    I really don't want to go into the office today.  I don't mind working, I'd just rather sit in my PJs and work from my bed. 
  • Options
    I want to go home. I bought a new game over the weekend, and I'm addicted right now. I just want to play it!
  • Options
    Oh, I hope so Arbs!For the last time in history...what is the code to make something clicky?  Is it different if you're starting a new thread vs responding to an existing one?  I googled and thought I had it, but then it didn't work so I DDed my new thing...but still want to post, you'll love it I promise!:(
  • Options
    Good morning, everyone! I'm in a pretty good mood right now. I have a suspense due by about lunch time and then I have another one I'll start on after lunch. I prefer that to being bored out of my mind, like I usually am.
  • Options
    I'm doing fine today.  However, Arbs' poocock cake looks waaay too much like a cocc for me.  I have to go by her responses really quick to make sure nobody else sees it in my office.  I mean, it looks yummy and all...
  • Options
    Morning, duds!! I have to go to urgent care today for a prescription. Hopefully I don't come back with swineherp.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Since yesterday I've been looking for an appropriate opening to flame arbs for her poo-cock cake. That shiit is just wrong. It makes me want to throw up. And I mean that in the nicest possible way.
  • Options
    AC - What do you think of the the little wrinkles in the poocock?  It just looks so real.  Vom.
  • Options
    Morning, everyone!  Nothing new here.  I'm still wheezy and still can't find a doctor to see me before Friday.  FI is way too excited about election day and just sent me an e-mail telling me where we vote, the polling hours, and links to the relevant things we're voting on. 
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    There is such a thing as Ad-Block if you don't like it.
  • Options
    I'm here for a bit.  Just finishing up work.  I have a chiro appt this morning then I HAVE to sleep all day.  I didn't sleep at all yesterday and I'm paying for it today, ugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards