Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Weebly RSVP Tracker

I'm just now setting up my Wedding Page and I wanted to know if it's possible to track RSVP's on weebly. I still have time since invites aren't scheduled to go out until the end of next month, but I wanted to at least get it set up. Have any of you used weebly or even any other site (free) to do this?TIA

Re: Weebly RSVP Tracker

• Options
    I'm not sure. I use weebly, but I've never seen one. Maybe mywedding.com offers that. Not sure though.
  • Options
    I have a RSVP tracker on mywedding, Weebly doesn't have one that I know of.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    the knot's does. I know that some ladies say they wouldn't use the knot's because they don't want anyone to associate the website with their message board username, but the website is completely separate and doesn't display or link to your username at all. (the knot's website is not the same as the bio that comes up when you click on someone's username just for the record) Their website isn't perfect...I know for my RSVP's I have a whole page with instructions...if you would like to see my website email me at emilykathleen511 at gmail dot com
    Anniversary
    White Knot
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks to all of you! Emily, thanks for the Knot tip. I think that's the way I'll go. I'll just link to the RSVP page at TK from my weebly page.
  • Options
    Yeah, if you click "My Knot" on the tool bar at the top of the page twice, it will give you tools, including the option to create a website. If you want the knot to keep track of your RSVP's for you, then you will have to enter all of your guests into their guest list, alternatively, if you don't and set up an RSVP page without it, guests can still rsvp and it will e-mail you to let you know who RSVPed.
    Anniversary
    White Knot
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards