Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Wedding Time

What time do you think is OK for an outside (park) wedding in FL in February on a Sunday? I was thinking around 2 or 3

Re: Wedding Time

• Options
    Do you plan on serving a full meal or are you having appetizers and cake for the reception?
  • Options
    a full dinner then cake
  • Options
    Definitely before dark. Outside ceremony or ceremony+reception?
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Hmm, in that case unless you are planning to have a short gap between the ceremony and reception I personally would bump it back a bit.  My reasoning is that if I went to ceremony that started at 2 or 3 I would definitely eat lunch beforehand.  However, if you were able to sort of make it clear on your invitations that a full meal was being served it probably wouldn't matter.  Sorry, my advice on this sucks...I'm really not helping.
  • Options
    You guys are too nice.This screams mud.  Outside?  Sunday?  I bet next she'll say that she's not getting chairs for everyone.Troll fail.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    *February, not Sunday.

• Options
    Huh.  If she does turn out to be a troll I will be so impressed with your skills!
  • Options
    Sucrets, she did say she was in FL...
  • Options
    I'm usually not one to say it, but only 4 posts and they happen to be tonight?  Maybe I'm just extra suspicious.

• Options
    You're right, Meaghan.  Apparently I have a reading comprehension fail as well.  My eyes are blinded by reading too many out of place caps on WW.My bad.

• Options
    ok well we have a shelter with benches and its over the water...and its not in the grass!!! And did i say in FL.
  • Options
    Completely understandable Sucrets ;)
  • Options
    It still gets pretty cold in February in the evenings so I would go with a 2pm wedding with reception immediately following, especially with it being outside and on a Sunday. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i was in florida in january and it was COLD.  id strive for whatever the warmest part of the day would be, say 12 or 1.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards