Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Tonight I'm gonna...

enjoy a drink over dinner with my old college roommate while DH is having guys night at the NRA. You?

Re: Tonight I'm gonna...

• Options
    Stephen Lynch!
  • Options
    I should: read my Roman art readings, since I frittered the whole day away.I probably will: make dinner and then watch Criminal Minds for four hours.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    OOO at the Opera House for your bday! Rad!
  • Options
    I am baking a cake right now! And, I bought steaks, broccoli, potatoes, and beer so we are going to have our own little BBQ tonight, just me and the FI :)
  • Options
    lovethebeach, what is wrong?
  • Options
    Why the tears in your beers, LTB?
  • Options
    go out to dinner at a pub with FMIL/FFIL, and FI's boss and his wife (they are family friends). Apparently FFIL showed up at FI's job to meet his boss in holey sweatpants.  He works in a very swanky place, full suit or at least shirt and tie every day.  FI was so embarrassed.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    Watch the Vampire Diaries episodes that have been piling up on my DVR with my best friend, whom I haven't been able to see much lately due to school work.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Order in dinner with FI and just hang out :)
  • Options
    nothing.  DH is working until late and he has the car.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Watch season 2 of heroes with T.
  • Options
    Go to a terrible, obnoxious, and ridiculously expensive bar with my stupid friends who pick stupid places because they are rich douchbags. Would YOU go to a bar that had like 30 bad reviews online and not one good one? Seriously my friends suck.
    Oh no we dropped the groom!! imagePlanning Bio UPDATED
  • Options
    ...do nothing and enjoy every minute of it.
  • Options
    Make some homemade marinara for spaghetti and meatballs, enjoy dinner with FI, then relax and watch The Soup!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I have to do the damn seating chart which is due at the caterer tomorrow morning. It's only about 25% done so far.
  • Options
    LTB, we're here for you! We've all been there. Don't go.
  • Options
    smoke too many cigarettes and cry. oh no! We are cleaning the house (whoopie) for an open house tomorrow morning. Then maybe going to a friends birthday party. I just want to watch Dexter all night long.
  • Options
    J&K  - that sounds awesome.  I think I will do that tomorrow.  DH loves my mini-meatball sandwiches.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Feel really lame because I'm cleaning and scrapbooking tonight. :/
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    Go to the TMobile store and replace the cellphone that my dog ate this morning.  Then I will curl up with DH and enjoy a quiet evening after a really crazy week.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Arb, shut the front door! I'm seeing Stephen Lynch next weekend in Worcester. I'm jealous you get to see him tonight. Dammit, first Paul, now Stephen? I'm always getting your leftovers. ;)Tonight I am going to drink wine w/H, play Beatles Rock Band, and eat leftover braised mojo pork and rice.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    LTB - that's why I only tell DH the funny stuff that gets posted. Duh :PBut I understand why you don't want to. If you want to talk, email me. I'll be around. scoetto@gmail.com
  • Options
    Haha beatles.  A high school friend of mine is up in MA for grad school and she's going to that show also.
  • Options
    I going to chat online with hot babes all night.
  • Options
    Go to the doctor for my follow up. And hopefully get the thumbs up to start trying for kids again and celebrate!
  • Options
    Yum, Lynda, meatball sandwiches are the best!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    FI and I are heading to WalMart in a minute, and then we'll come home and cook.  He'll do whatever he usually does on the computer (WoW, most likely) while I do Art homework and most likely knot some more.
  • Options
    It is going to be awesome. I hope everyone doesn't sing along to all the songs, but they probably will. Heck, I probably will too. Have fun tonight!

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Well, I'm not going to see FI this weekend, so I'll be home watching TV, attempting some homework, and TK-ing it up. There will probably be some wine involved as well.
  • Options
    Being lazy, and not doing the housework that I'm putting off until tomorrow.  Trying to decide what to eat for dinner - didn't have much of a lunch, with leaving work early and driving around all afternoon.DH is working, of course.However, my name is officially changed now - I've been to the DMV and the SS office today!
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards