Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

stupid Cew garbage face

Re: stupid Cew garbage face

• Options
    But I like skinny guys. FI is a beanpole. Me too, and FI is too. Not quite Dr. Reid skinny, because he's got speedskater legs, but getting there. FI likes to say that speedskaters are like T-rexes because their legs are so big and the rest of their bodies are so scrawny.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    Speaking of hot, Sarah, I've always thought your FI was gorgeous.
  • Options
    Is that youtube a documentary about him? I definitely need to check it out. Didn't he used to be a model?Kind of. It's sort of a mockumentary based on the premise that he hired somebody to make a doc about him and then fired them, but of course he was actually in on it. And he did used to be a model.
    imageimage
  • Options
    So sarah, is your FI for sure in the olympics or trying out??
  • Options
    Oh, yeah, I would like to know as well!
    image"
  • Options
    Thanks cew! I think he's pretty darn cute myself... he's got the best eyebrows I've ever seen.Nebb, he's got another round of trials coming up, but he's a bit behind the times he would need to be hitting to get on the team this year. It's not like that matters, though, because the fact that he's at this point is amazing. It's not easy even to make the qualifying times to skate at trials.
    imageimage
  • Options
    The heck with you guys and your lovefest. I'll just sit over here.  All alone. By myself. With nobody else.
  • Options
    HELLO ANNA!! sending love vibes in your direction.I think thats awesome hes gotten so far sarah, I love speedskating so I think its exciting I "know" someone whos engaged to a speedskater of that caliber. Awesome.
  • Options
    I'm always amazed by speedskaters and how fast they are. They are so smooth.
  • Options
    FI just got Ben a banana and they sat at the kitchen table to eat it. Ben looked at FI and said "thanks Daddy, you're the best daddy in the world". I just melted. FI did too.
  • Options
    Yeah Sarah.  That's really frickin cool! Closest I ever got to the Olympics was when I was 6 and wanted to be an olympic bubble gum blower.  Sadly, my dreams were shattered when I found out that it was not yet considered a sport.
  • Options
    I would be terrified to skate that fast.
    image"
  • Options
    I'm hurt.  Hurt I tell you.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    It's a pretty fun world to be involved in. At this point, I've met or vaguely spoken to most of the people who are going to be on our Olympic team for speedskating, and I've seen pretty much all of them in competition with the events I've attended. It's nice to have a connection to the Olympic process.One time I saw Chad Hedrick set the track record in one of the events at the Pettit in Milwaukee, and I walked past him downstairs while I was looking for FI, and I said "Great race" and he said "Thanks." That is all I've ever said to Chad Hedrick, but I am proud of it. :)
    imageimage
  • Options
    Hi Nebb!  Sign of the apocalypse: it was 68 degrees today in South Dakota.  Average temp for this day is usually 36.
  • Options
    Cew, that is adorable!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Cew you seriously have the sweetest little boy. That even warmed my cold icy heart.J&K, hello darling, how was your dinner?anna - that does not sound good. apocolypse is nigh?? The article I read last week said that the period of solar minimum was far higher than a minimum should be and its likely when the solar maximum begins it will be off the chart and the magnetism will blow out our electricity... its speculated it could take up to 4 years to get it running again. I am terrified by that thought.
  • Options
    I think it is beyond rad that Sarah's FI is a speedskater. I may be on my way to tipsy, but you guys are so super great.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    [i]FI just got Ben a banana and they sat at the kitchen table to eat it. Ben looked at FI and said "thanks Daddy, you're the best daddy in the world". I just melted. FI did too. [/i] See this right here is one of the things that makes me so excited to have a child (and hopefully be a good mommy to him or her).
  • Options
    Whatcha drinkin salt?
  • Options
    Aw, Nebb you love me!  FYI, I'm hurt you guys chat on AIM without me.My dinner was DELICIOUS.  Though I tried a new brand of tomatoes to make my sauce and it wasn't quite as good.  Who knew tomatoes could taste that different.

• Options
    Nebb: I am amazed with every new thing I hear or learn. Of course, everyone thinks I'm nuts.  But i'd rather be wrong about it happening than to not believe it's a possibility and be wrong.
  • Options
    I think I love everyone tonight.  And I'm not even drinking.

• Options
    Just beers. :) And I am going to be an AW and say that I finished my new blog header and I am in big puffy heart love with it. Go look!!
  • Options
    I love you J&K. I've always loved you, but after today, I creepy stalker love you.
  • Options
    I like the new header a lot... and I like beers!!J&K that sucks about the tomatoes, probably a different kind. They all taste so different, oddly enough!Anna, it freaks me out every time I learn something new. I dont like NOT knowing. I have started planning out my preparedness kit just incase.
  • Options
    ...it's all a part of my plan, cew...muahahahaha!

• Options
    Salt:  Hi!!  I ♥ you
  • Options
    love. love. love the new header. I wish I had half of your talent. So gorgeous!
  • Options
    I LOVE YEW, ANNA!!! I think you haven't been around enough lately and I have missed you. I hope everything is going ok. The apocalypse scares the everlivingshit out of me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards