Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Mrs AF

Whenever I see your name, I read it "Mrs. Aunt Flow." Icky! Have you opened the whiskey yet?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mrs AF

• Options
    I read it as "Mrs. Adult Friend"
  • Options
    Nope. Found some Arbor Mist instead! :D And yes, When I made my new sn, I was thinking Air Force, and then when I realized that it usually meant Aunt Flow, it was too late! And I was too lazy to make a third. :/
  • Options
    Mmm...I do like some Arbor Mist.
  • Options
    Arbor mist is good! I have pinot noir. I'm trying to test new ones so I can find the perfect one to serve at Thanksgiving :D
  • Options
    I'd love to get more into wine. Fi and I love getting it at dinner when we go out, but other than that I never have it.
  • Options
    apple_green. I want to see your face. kthanx. MrsAF, somehow I knew it meant Air Force, but I can't remember why. Posters SNs intrigue me, I always liek to know where they came from.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    I would love to go to a wine tasting.  Like I want to branch out, but I don't really know what I like.  I've bought a couple bottles and didn't like them so they went to waste.  So now I just drink Arbor Mist most of the time.
  • Options
    I don't really know how to choose wine - just kinda pick a pretty bottle that's affordable. It's hit or miss for me. I've been wine tasting a few times and it's super fun!White - click "blog" in my sig for my perty face
  • Options
    *Whit, not White :S
  • Options
    Awww you are super cute!
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    No, I haven't.  I like sweet wine, so I'll have to check it out.
  • Options
    If you like sweeter wines I'd also recommend Gewurtztraminer. It's a-ma-zing.
  • Options
    Lindy -- I've never heard of that.
  • Options
    I've heard of it. I don't love it, but it's okay.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards