Wedding Etiquette Forum

just for fun poll

Re: just for fun poll

• Meghan, we've done it with so many people at this point, that whenver we go out, there's about 8 or 9 of us in on it with a newb. It's fuuking hilarious. I promise.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Knottie Real World. Oh dear lord what an amazing thought. I bet we could up with some awesome combos...SarahsmileMooseGGTJLVB Kasi08and Lala
  • Yeah, that's what it means. Oy. It kept me pretty entertained. Sadly.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • 1) Have you ever lied about your age? Yes.  I once talked to this random guy on AIM and told him I was over 18 when I was only about 15.  He wanted to meet up and it freaked me out so I made up some ridiculous story to get him to leave me alone.2) Party trick you can do to impress people: Lick my elbow.3) Best single gal flirt move you had up your sleeve: I never really did much flirting.  Does resting my head on FI's shoulder (before we started dating) during a bus ride because I was "tired" count?4) Household chore you try to ignore: Dishes. The thought of putting my hands in dishwater makes me gag.  I have to do it anyway though.5) Name the knottie you most want to see on a reality tv show: I don't feel I know enough about everyone to answer this.
    Married! 8/7/10
  • 1) yes 2) not sure I have one 3) looking back at them over my shoulder? 4) cleaning the bathroom 5) E on Survivor. I'm sure she'd be very cutthroat
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • goddamn random thread break :(
  • 1) of course2) drink copious amounts of champagne the entire night and still be sober3) Shake hands the way european men do, right hand shake and cover it with your left hand4) I don't do household chores other  than picking up my own clothes5)  wingedbride from SBAFB
  • 1) Every weekend my freshman year in college til I turned 19 (which was the last week of school). 2) The splits 3) I was really good at the "I'm dancing with you, I will slowly turn around and gaze at you, then you will make out with me" trick 4) Taking the trash/recycling out. 5) A charm school for girls run by OOT!
  • Age - Nope.  But ditto Nugget, sometimes I'm just plain wrong.  Party trick - My shoulders are double-jointed, which tends to only impress the guys.  Flirt - I'm kind of bubbly and cute anyway, which often comes off as being flirty whether I mean to be or not....  Chore - UGH.  All of them, I guess.  Reality TV - You want someone who would be a hot mess?  I nominate E.  There.  I said it. 
  • To make it a good mix, you have to throw in some 'disagreeable' types like ffmaid or kristin#'s.  Good stuff.
  • 1) Have you ever lied about your age? Nope2) Party trick you can do to impress people: Unfortunately, I don't have a party trick.  My (girl)friend and I like to kiss each other (as in a peck) when we've drunk enough, and that tends to impress people.3) Best single gal flirt move you had up your sleeve: Body language4) Household chore you try to ignore: Mopping5) Name the knottie you most want to see on a reality tv show: I haven't been around enough to really have an answer for that.  Anyone who has family drama.
  • If I had a show you could all watch me knot and play farmville all day!! Actually my daughter and I always say we want a reality show because we find ourselves hilarious. Unfortunately it is all inside jokes that no one else gets and we just make people uncomfortable. Back to the poll: 1) Have you ever lied about your age? Only when I was 15 and going to nightclubs. I have never said I was younger. 2) Party trick you can do to impress people: I can make myself queef. 3) Best single gal flirt move you had up your sleeve: I would do the shy flirty smile and wait for them to come over. Or I would get drunk and just make out with people. 4) Household chore you try to ignore: Vacuuming stairs. Hate. 5) Name the knottie you most want to see on a reality tv show: Moneypenny would have been an awesome Bachelorette. Bec could do a hilarious parenting show. I am really digging the Knottie House! I want to live in it!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think Bec should be the next Super Nanny. That would be amazing.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • What???? You can't qrite Q. U. EE. F. on TK?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • First, shocker fingers are too scary for a party trick.  :-P  Second, I love the idea of a reality-show charm school run by oot.  I'm not generally a fan of reality shows, but I think I could actually get behind that one. 
  • Uh ok....it starts with the first 4 letters of queen and ends with an "F"
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sascha you can make yourself what?
  • Oh god! Haha, thats one hell of a party trick!
  • I don't know what's funnier Sascha - that it's your party trick or that theknot actually recognizes the word to sensor it!
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Sash, how in the world is the talent audible at a party? I am intrigued and in awe.
  • And sascha, how exactly do you bring up at a party that this is a talent of yours and that you would like to share it?
  • Hahaha.....I'm totally kidding. I would never do that at a party. Unless it was just me and my best friend doing it over and over all night and prank calling people and doing it on their answering machines. Then maybe I would. She made me do it for my husband once too. She is a bad influence.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Brookelyn, I believe I will be marking this post and showing it to DH.He will love that.  And more importantly, he will love that multiple people on here know the shocker fingers.After I was informed as to what they were, I was driving in Dallas with my mom and saw a window decal of the shocker. I snorted and had her take a photo of it with my phone (I was driving). Then I had to figure out a way to explain it. I just told her it was a dirt bike thing, and she REEEALLLLY didn't want to know.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • No, not yet. When dancing, I "go low" - where I dance all the way so my butt's almost on the floor, then back up. Mostly it just cracks up my friends. Head tilt, ask interested questions. Laundry. Bathroom cleaning. TJ - b/c I think I read that she lives with her FI and FI's ex, and that sounds like it must be a reality show.
  • Charm school?   well, I'm not able to work right now so perhaps I could give that a try :)M would die laughing!
  • carrie - more like horror show.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • My party trick is "taking little naps" at the bar. Some people refer to it as passing out, but I just like to say, "Oh...I was just taking a little nap". I was pretty infamous for it when I worked at Light and Jet. I would go up to place my order at the service well and take a little nap standing up. I would fall asleep at nightclubs when they made us go out on all of our nights off.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Speaking of reality shows, I just have to mention the commercial I just saw:Steven Segal: LawmanSteven Segal as a for realz cop.  WTF?
  • Bec - a fellow bellydancer?  You are too awesome for words.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oh man...did I kill the thread? I promise....I was totally kidding!! Meaghan...you look ridiculously adorable and beautiful and hot in your new pic.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards