Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

::kate::

I just saw your page requesting a nephew report and wanted to give you an update. :)Eli was finally born last night around 6 pm. Laura was in labor all day. It was awful. They couldn't get the first epidural to work and had to re-do it. They ended up doing a c-section last night. He is absolutely adorable (8 lbs 8oz). I finally got to hold him around 10pm last night and he's just too snuggly for words. My mom still has my camera, so I don't have my pictures yet. I will get one up asap. And no, I officially have baby fever.

Re: ::kate::

• Options
    no = now.
  • Options
    Congrats Auntie Cew.  How exciting!!!!  Snuggly babies are the best for inducing baby fever.
  • Options
    but changing a "formula diaper" will cure the fever in a heart beat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    CONGRATS!! YAY!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    but changing a "formula diaper" will cure the fever in a heart beat. Yuck! I'm eating breakfast.Congrats, cew! I'm glad your sister is OK, sorry she had to go through *both* labor and a c-section.
  • Options
    Congrats, Aunt Cew!
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Congrats Auntie Cew!  Eli is a great name and such a healthy weight.  Glad your sis is doing well :)  Can't say much for the baby fever though.
  • Options
    Yay Auntie Cew! I hope Laura recovers quickly. That sounds tough.
  • Options
    Well, I think we all know who the cool aunt is.  Congrats, Cew!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm dying to get back over the hospital to see the little bugger. I wish I had taken today off too.
  • Options
    Congrats Auntie Cew!!
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm off today so I just now saw this -- congratulations! :) Can't wait to see pics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards