Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

RingoPaulJohnGeorge GIRL

The results of my informal poll are that we do not say "and everything" after...well...anything, really. :)
Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution

Re: RingoPaulJohnGeorge GIRL

• Options
  • Options
    Sorry, Nebb :) It's a page to Beatlesgirl. She asked me something last week. Sorry to get your hopes up. But we can quote beatles songs here, as long as you're here.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I totally agree and everything!
  • Options
    Huzzah, I thought you'd forgotten about the poll. Okay, that's really weird then. I must grill H about this some more, because clearly he is either mistaken or also really weird! I'm intrigued with your ordering of the Fab 4... always going against conformity, aren't you fishy?

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    I think it's funny/weird when people make mass generalizations about a whole state based on something like this.  Like beatlesgirl asking you that question and like someone paging Vogt earlier today to ask her if people in Omaha or where ever all stand around the street and preach, or like ealier today when Sucrets posted about the kid in Arkansas and it also happens that she has a quote about Arkansas in her siggy.  Yes I realize that's a long run-on.  My point is, why do people gotta go stereotype an entire STATE based on one or two people?  Good - ness.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    HOORAY!! I love playing that game!!Honey pie... Honey pie... Honey pie What song is that from?
  • Options
    I know we hate the "Ditto this" response, but...Ditto Dani. 100% Couldn't have said it better :)
  • Options
    South Dakotan are pretty regular.  Feel free to stereotype us ;)
  • Options
    Honey pie, white album!? Right, Dani? I mean, we can do it to a whole country like Canada, because they DO all say eh and use gratuitous U's. But like...even the movie Fargo? Holy shiit, we don't really talk like that, really. I mean, yeah, SOME of us sound like that, but not ALL of us. And how could I forget, Beatles? HOW COULD I FORGET!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Wild honey pie!
  • Options
    Nebb, I'm gonna say "Wild Honey Pie?"How about:These days such a kind girl / Is so hard to findDani, I agree. I'm not trying to generalize a whole state either, and only asked because H said everyone in ND says that. And Fishy is the only other person I "know" in ND, so obviously she represents the other half of that entire state. :)

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    FUUCK! I'm better than that. I'll be in the corner with my dunce hat.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    HARD DAYS NIGHT!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Oh fische, I meant to tell you, in my job search I came across a job that would be perfect for me in West Fargo!  I don't think I could convince H to move there though.
  • Options
    Well, there ARE only like...600,000 of us, I think. Most of which live in Fargo, so I'm a pretty good representation. :)

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Had it been another day/I might have looked the other way/and I'd have never been aware/but as it is I'll dream of her tonight
  • Options
    ZOMG! I live in West Fargo! You could move here and we could be best friends and go to happy hours! It would be thuper thwell!! PUHLEEZ!?

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Ive just seen a face!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Fishy, you're on the right track with A Hard Day's Night, the album. Be more specific pleeease... And don't worry about Nebb's song. She asked a trick question. I'm on to you, Nebb!

• Options
    Dude it would great!  You and your H go to happy hour as much as me and my H do, I think we're kindred spirits!My last post was a Beatles song by the way for all to guess.  I sort of just posted without further explanation.
  • Options
    Ive just seen a face! YES!  That's sort of our song, we had it played when we cut our cake. 
  • Options
    Dammit, fishy beat me to it! Dani, correct?

• Options
    We do, we do! I have equally as many ladies night happy hours, too. And a Bunco group you'd fit right into! Oh my gosh. You should do it.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Im too slow :(beatlesgirl was that things we said today??
  • Options
    Things we said today?? Hmm...

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Ding ding ding! Nebb wins a pair of granny glasses. Okay, here's a trick one: She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah*NOT "She Loves You," but another song where this pops up

• Options
    "You're making me say that I've got nobody but you, but as from today I've got somebody that's new"
  • Options
    wow.. im stumped on that one.
  • Options
    Another girl!Hint for mine: It's sung in the same tune as the original, and everything (haha)

• Options
    beatlesgirl - Give Peace a Chance?  But I think that's John Lennon not the Beatles so I could be wrong.  I think one of them sings it at the very end of the song when they're just singing and chanting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards