Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

How about a poll?

1. If you could have any dessert you wanted right now, no limitations, what would it be? 2. What are you doing today? 3. What is the #1 gift that you want for Christmas? 4. Of all of the knottie weddings that you've seen on here, whose been your favorite?

Re: How about a poll?

• Options
    1. Brownie Obsession from TGI Fridays. It's my favorite dessert ever.2. Memorial Service 3. Beatles RockBand 4. I guess saying Andrea's is a cop out since I was there.  Daffodil_Jill.
  • Options
    1.  None I'm not down for sweets right now.2.  Laying on the couch, hoping to get better.3.  We don't do Christmas.4.  I don't typically look at pictures, so I'll go with Arb, because she's a FB friend so I've checked hers out.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    1. If you could have any dessert you wanted right now, no limitations, what would it be? Two bite chocolate chip cookies from Whole Foods. Unfortunately, I can never find them up here. 2. What are you doing today? Nothing, probably. DH is out of town and my friend who I had plans with now has the pig herp. If I'm productive, I'll clean/organize a little and read my book. 3. What is the #1 gift that you want for Christmas? If we had money, I would love a bunch of new clothes. Also really want money so we can put it towards moving to Austin. 4. Of all of the knottie weddings that you've seen on here, whose been your favorite? SarahSmile, Daff, Meaghan, Sucrets, and I reserve the right to add more because my brain isn't working yet.
  • Options
    1. If you could have any dessert you wanted right now, no limitations, what would it be? A Sanders Hot Fudge sunday with a side of Bumpy Cake2. What are you doing today? well it's late at night here, but tomorrow, I am going to print out some stuff for Immigration and revise the "Joint Statement Declaring our relationship"  I think I might hit an outdoor cafe in Fremantle to do that.3. What is the #1 gift that you want for Christmas? an International Kindle.  Books here are ridiculously expensive and the public libraries are ridiculously small nd empty.4. Of all of the knottie weddings that you've seen on here, whose been your favorite?  Hmm, toss up between Daff_Jills and Boston Brides.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    1. If you could have any dessert you wanted right now, no limitations, what would it be?  Cheesecake2. What are you doing today? Working and then Mike and I are visiting my brother at his college for the evening. Should be interesting. I havn't played drinking games, dirty danced, or made out in the corner of a party in a dogs age.3. What is the #1 gift that you want for Christmas? I got it already. We are spending Christmas in Florida with my family!4. Of all of the knottie weddings that you've seen on here, whose been your favorite? MoneyPenny hands down. Then I like walkbytheH2O on the cape board and Boston Bride's-(Amber).
  • Options
    1 I'm making an apple pie. However I'm going to say a cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory one of the chocolate ones, I'm not sure which. 2 Making an apple pie, went food shopping, cleaning, watching TV. 3 I haven't decided yet. 4 Money Penny's.
  • Options
    1. Expresso Caramel Cheesecake-the whole thing2. Laundry and studying3. An iPhone or a puppy4. Bec's was amazing
  • Options
    1. If you could have any dessert you wanted right now, no limitations, what would it be?  The white chocolate mousse with berries I had at a restaurant this one time. 2. What are you doing today? Attempting to work on my senior paper.  I probably shouldn't have stayed up so late. 3. What is the #1 gift that you want for Christmas? New Super Mario Bros. Wii 4. Of all of the knottie weddings that you've seen on here, whose been your favorite? Thesuninherhead (sp?).  Her pictures and dress were amazing.
    Married! 8/7/10
  • Options
    1. Sugar Cookie from Great American Cookie Co.2. Fi and I are going to a friend's wedding this afternoon, then going to watching the UGA vs. Auburn game with my parents3. My E-Ring re-set 4. Probably Expatpumpkin because I think winter weddings are gorgeous, and living in GA I knew I would never get to have one like that!
  • Options
    1. If you could have any dessert you wanted right now, no limitations, what would it be? It would probably be fudge brownie from Applebee's with a big ole scoop of vanilla ice cream or the chocolate cake from Johnny Carino's.. hmmm. 2. What are you doing today? No clue yet. We had plans to celebrate my FI's nephews bday, but the party was cancelled bc FMIL may have swine flu. Also one of my BM's was coming into town to spend the evening with us, but she had to cancel too. 3. What is the #1 gift that you want for Christmas? My dream gift would be a new car, hands down. But in reality, I want new clothes. 4. Of all of the knottie weddings that you've seen on here, whose been your favorite? I really liked MissSarahs, CS's, MrsTDiddy2's, KathMarried, and Buttaflai's.
  • Options
    1. If you could have any dessert you wanted right now, no limitations, what would it be? OOOOO, this chocolate cake we had at Manny's. It was AMAZING. I bet i have a picture...2. What are you doing today? Beer, football, dinner with my BFF and her boyfriend, then who knows!3. What is the #1 gift that you want for Christmas? I can't think of anything I want for Christmas.4. Of all of the knottie weddings that you've seen on here, whose been your favorite? While my own was pretty frickin' fun, I'd say, Penny or Daff or Moose or Mandy, or someone who had a laid back wedding with free booze. :)
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Ohh! I hope you find a pic, Fishy. I want to see the deliciousness.
  • Options
    1) Vanilla Bean White Chocolate Cheesecake from TGI Fridays ... I don't even LIKE Friday's, but I love their cheesecake2) Going shopping with my mom at some point. I have no life.3) A new car ... I know I'm not getting that, but if I could get anything, that would be it.4) The Sun ... mainly because after all of her dress drama, she still looked absolutely fabulous that day

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    Fishy -- My friend is having an unlimited open bar at her wedding today -- good times! LOL.
  • Options
    1. If you could have any dessert you wanted right now, no limitations, what would it be? Cherry cheesecake!2. What are you doing today? Packing up the house so we can put it on the market on time. Going to eat some yummy food at a Brazilian place later.3. What is the #1 gift that you want for Christmas? DJ Hero.4. Of all of the knottie weddings that you've seen on here, whose been your favorite? julez. Her dress is so cute. :)
  • Options
    1. If you could have any dessert you wanted right now, no limitations, what would it be? I just had a cookie, so I'm sweeted out, but I could go for a chocolate cream pie 2. What are you doing today? Invitation shopping 3. What is the #1 gift that you want for Christmas? A digital camera that looks like a 35mm 4. Of all of the knottie weddings that you've seen on here, whose been your favorite? I really enjoyed looking at tidetravel's
    ~Erin~
    proud pagan
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1. Red Velvet Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory. 2. Hanging around the house with FI, maybe seeing 2012 or the Fourth Kind. 3.A digital SLR. Yeah, that's probably not going to happen. 4. Too many to choose from. I really like daffodiljill's and thesuninherhead's
  • Options
    Oh my, look at all of that ooey gooey goodness.. hmm
  • Options
    fische, that is just so wrong on so many levels.  Where did you say that came from?
  • Options
    Holy mountain of chocolate goodness!
  • Options
    That came from Manny's Steakhouse in Minneapolis. SO GOOD. Do you SEEE the knife in there? They served it to us like that. It was so amazing. www.mannyssteakhouse.com/

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I did see the knife.  How many people did that thing feed?
  • Options
    Well, it probably could have fed like...87, but it was just me and Scott. I took that AFTER we had already eaten all we could.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    They call that the Manny's Brownie with Strawberries. A BROWNIE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Oh No.  I'd hate to see what their CAKE looks like!
  • Options
    1. The Gelati I had in Venice (or anywhere in Italy) 2 years ago.  2.  Waiting for a break in the rain to venture out.  I need new shoes and I got a gift card from Neiman Marcus so Im gonna spend it!3. I want a beach house but we cant find one we like enough so I've dropped a bunch of not so subtle hints about a Marc Jacobs bag.4. not sure the knottie name but there was a cute one with an asian couple in cali that were teachers I think and their decorations were really cute.  Now that I think about it, it may have been in a magazine and not here. oops.  To be totally honest, none have really jumped out at me but I like thesun and moneypenny's pics, and jensaten's dress.
  • Options
    1. Lemon squares2. Making Xmas ornaments for gifts, going to see The Men Who Stare at Goats3. Stuff for wedding DIYing ... really, don't feel the need to get more stuff this year.4. thecheshirekat's

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!
  • Options
    2.  Bringing my rings to the jeweler...yay for shiny new looking rings!4.  Julez.  It was so awesome and different and amazing. 
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    4. Julez. It was so awesome and different and amazing. Agree!
  • Options
    I mean, I loved my wedding and all, but I love how Julez used the city to her advantage!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards