Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Salt

Really random comment not meant at all in a bad way: I said this yesterday but don't know if you saw it. I love your sig picture, particularly the color in it, but every now and then I glance at it and in my head it looks like you're walking a flower on a leash.  Sorry I'm nuts. Anyway how are you? :)
Leo says hi. He's...special.
Married
Planning

Re: Salt

• Options
    You are not the first person to say that. :) It's cool. I see it too. I like to pretend like it's a fluffy pet like someone else mentioned. I'm so fine thanks! Just drinking some beers and working on a project. How are you? And new puppy and house??
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    That makes me feel less weird. I like calling it fluffy.The house and puppy are going well! Taking up all of our money and time, but that's ok. It's worth it to have a ball of fur sleeping next to me :)
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    What kind of project are you working on?
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    I kind of wish we could have a dog. It would totally not fit into either of our schedules right now, but I just love them. You pretty much have the cutest puppy ever. :) Maybe one day when we have a house... First I was working on some fliers for a bar near here. Now I'm working on some logo ideas for a friend. Everything looks pretty good considering that I've been drinking.
  • Options
    Thanks :) I still can't believe we literally got him the day after we moved in. I was sick of waiting and excited to get out of our apartment. I wish I could work after drinking. I would be a lot nicer to my students after a few beers.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    I think it's great!! I probably would do the exact same thing. :) There have been a handful of times at different jobs where we were allowed to drink and then go back to work. It sucks at the office!
  • Options
    Oh and PS I LOVE the name you picked for puppy!!!
  • Options
    Thanks :) H and I went to Greece together a few years ago, and he's a giant history nerd, so it seemed fitting. I wanted Fitzy for F. Scott Fitzgerald, but Leo won. I guess his history nerdiness won out over my English nerdiness.
    Married
    Planning
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards