Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Pregnant Bridesmaid.

Just had to share, one of my bridesmaids and closest friends is pregnant! :) Yay! I'm so excited for them! They are going to be awesome parents!

Re: Pregnant Bridesmaid.

• Options
    Yay!!!!!!!!You aren't concerned about the baby stealing your thunder?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh that's cool!  And even more cool is that you are ok with it.  A few recent threads of brides stressing out with this issue.
  • Options
    Yay, you're not crazy!  :-)
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• Options
    LOL - Do people really worry about being upstaged by a newborn? Ha! No way, I am so excited - - :)
  • Options
    I would hope not but sometimes posts on TK make me think otherwise.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I feel like this is kind of a "look how UNCRAZY I AM!!!" thread, but congrats to your friend.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Definitely thought this was going to go in another direction, but maybe I'm just jaded by reading all the other posts...That's great! I wish one of my friends would pop out a baby soon so I can snuggle it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I feel like this is kind of a "look how UNCRAZY I AM!!!" thread,Yeah me too.Anyway, cool, congrats to them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ditto Salt -- I was trying to figure out a polite way to say that
  • Options
    Nope, definitely not trying to prove anything - just sharing some good news.  I was on here when she called, so just thought I'd share. They have been TTC for a while and have had some problems, so it seemed like extra good news to me.  I'll be more careful what I post, as I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression about me or my intentions.Thank you. Hope everyone is having a good day so far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards