New York-New York City
Options

Sara Kate events - DOC

Hi, has anyone worked with Tauny at Sara Kate events?  I'm looking to book her as a DOC, but I haven't found much information online.

Thanks!

Re: Sara Kate events - DOC

• Options
    lucyslovelucyslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I worked with Katie as my lead coordinator from Sara Kate Events but she had 2 associates with her also.  One was Tauny and the other was Marykate.  Both were wonderful and super sweet and helpful.  All were very very organized and great at dealing with my bridal party and family.

HTH!!
    Lucy

PM me if you need more info :-)
  • Options
    SalsalsSalsals member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  Appreciate the feedback :)
  • Options
    kklumper1kklumper1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with both of them - but never worked with them.

sorry!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've worked with both Katie and Tauny for my July 2011 wedding. They were both wonderful to work with. Very professional and sweet. There were a few challenges on my big day, but having Katie and Tauny there was such a relief. They both kept me calm during the day and were able to help problem solve any challenges. They always kept me in the loop with whatever was going on and kept us on schedule. I highly recommend them!
  • Options
    SalsalsSalsals member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just to follow up on this in case it's of interest to other brides - Tauny of Sara Kate events was fantastic, and I'm so glad I booked her!  Honestly, I would have paid her double just for the peace of mind she provided on our wedding day.  When a few things went wrong, she was a total lifesaver.  Throughout the day, she was exactly what you would want in a DOC - excited and happy for me as her client, assertive when the situation required it, knowledgeable, professional, and calm.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards