Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Knottie History

Re: Knottie History

• Options
    I want to see. Maybe I juuuust missed them. I had started lurking, had a months haitus then came back so maybe..
  • Options
    I am not one to knock people's wedding dresses, but Scooby's was epic.  It had a butt bow.  And puffy sleeves.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    SariePSarieP member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_knottie-history?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:170bc5a8-1033-461c-8b22-a643cc687d92Post:6db69734-c288-4694-85cd-6de7493d1b0d">Re: Knottie History</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am not one to knock people's wedding dresses, but Scooby's was epic.  It had a butt bow.  And puffy sleeves.
    Posted by Brie2010[/QUOTE]

LONG puffy sleeves.  It was awful.  That is the first time I have ever supported anyone's dress getting slammed.
  • Options
    At the time, I thought Scooby's pictures were a joke.  I am really glad I didn't say anything to that effect. 
  • Options
    See, I kind of remember it but I can't remember if it was actually her or someone posting a dress they said reminded them of hers.
    Vally, can you use your magic skills?
  • Options
    no luck Roxy
  • Options
    Oh Vally :( Thanks for trying.
  • Options

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    Oh it was bad.  It was oh so bad.  And the picture of her and her H with their cake was bad.

Scooby and I really hit it off once.  Then when she got gypped, lost her shiit and went to make pot roast... I was so relieved because I didn't want to be her friend anymore. 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options

She got it free from a co-worker, but didn't alter it in any way from the lady's 1984 wedding.

• Options

• Options
    East- you're magic too?
  • Options
    ::pulls rabbit out of hat::

• Options
    Oh East...

Thanks for that.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    WAIT?  That face is a real wedding picture?  GTF outta here!?!!?!?!
  • Options

It's just as horrific this go 'round. ::cringe::

• Options
    oh maybe that's the picture i was thinking about.  them with their champagne.  oh my goodness.  what a terrible dress.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    That has got to be one of the worst wedding pictures of all time. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    OMG CUBSGIRL!!! I forgot about her.
  • Options
    Scooby is real.  She had a facebook/myspace,  the whole nine yards. 

• Options
    Yeah, I never questioned whether or not Scooby was real.  I also remember when she and JessJo were BFF's
  • Options
    Yup, Cubs had to be the first into a thread, and I never saw anything but snark from her.  I was too chicken to post in FFF back then, but she's the first one I wanted to flame six ways from Sunday.  She was a classic bully - "I feel bad about some aspect of myself, so I'll just force other people to tell me it's perfect." 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_knottie-history?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:170bc5a8-1033-461c-8b22-a643cc687d92Post:c3261ae7-24c1-451b-b1ce-c492f27cab01">Re: Knottie History</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knottie History : We lived together and were v-carders, and a big stink was made about it...and my photo at the time was of us in front of a stone wall (might have looked like cobblestone?) But I can't begin to guess how you'd mix me up with P2.
    Posted by opalsky007[/QUOTE]

Maybe im miixing up sigs and people, but the sig im thinking of was definitely p2 because she has used it again since. There was blonde hair involved.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Scoobs is real, I used to have her on my fb and we used to chat all the time. Shes really nice.
  • Options
    I'm not sure I'm remembering the right person but if I am Cubsgirl always reeked of trying too hard.  She was the type to run into a thread spouting the classic snark lines like "If you're olf enough to get married youre old enough to pay for it yourself."  when they didn't fit the topic.   fail. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_knottie-history?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:170bc5a8-1033-461c-8b22-a643cc687d92Post:9992927d-9364-4688-accc-b79046c963f1">Re: Knottie History</a>:
    [QUOTE]Scoobs is real, I used to have her on my fb and we used to chat all the time. Shes really nice.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

This doesn't surprise me.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    Yep, East. That was her.
  • Options
    I will say that Scooby had really pretty ornament favors for her wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards