Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Evening Thread Goes Here

Re: Evening Thread Goes Here

• Options
    Rsanna, if you go a little outside the city, it's awesome. Depending on where you go, of course. We're in Chester County and it's really beautiful! ETA: not saying the city isn't awesome, but if driving in the city scares you...you know.
  • Options
    I still love TPIR. I had my doubts when Bob retired but I think Drew does a great job with it too. I pretty much never get to watch it anymore but I still love it.

Jeopardy is my favorite between that and Wheel of Fortune. It drives me irrationally crazy when the contestants buy vowels. 
  • Options
    rsannarsanna member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    Price Is Right was the coolest show to me when I was a little kid. I wanted to jump into the TV and play in it. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Evening.
    I'm watching coverage on the Colorado fires.  It's heartbreaking... They even have pictures of horses being evacuated out on a highway.
  • Options
    Hello ladies! I'm going shopping with a friend and maybe FI in a little bit, doing some cleaning packing. Mumsy is picking me up tomorrow so it's kind of crazy that I have to have EVERYTHING ready to go by then because it's two hours away. Everything important is in my hometown though so I shouldn't forget anything. I just always need something to worry about I guess haha.
  • Options
    Eeek.. Megbo - you're getting so close!!  How exciting.

• Options
    Squeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    it's going to be perfect, Meg, no worries!

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Time to paint my nails. 

Bye ladies.
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Options
    Meg, I have the same worry about forgetting something even though I'm only getting married 45 minutes from where I live. I just know I'm not going to want to come back my apartment once I leave Friday afternoon. 

Alas, I am a worrier as well.
  • Options
    Meg, no worries!  Enjoy it all!
  • Options
    Evening.  I had to skip yoga tonight to let H into the house (I forgot to leave him the key), but I did an hour of the P90X yoga.  That shiiit is hard!  They definitely get into some more advanced stuff.
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    Good for you Adamar.  I went for a hike Sunday, but with the travelling and working full days I've been tired and didn't go down to the hotel gym at all.  I'll either walk the dog tomorrow, or hit the treadmill at the apartment gym when I get home.
  • Options
    When is your walk, Loopy?
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    Adamar, the yoga video from P90x was by far the hardest one for me. I could get through the last 45 minutes okay, but the first 45 minutes was pure torture for me. 
  • Options
    Hi ladies. I'm stuck on the couch with a bruised heel bone. My mom's friend came over to bring pads for my crutches, and helped me clean up the kitchen a bit. She's amazing.

I went whale watching yesterday, and we saw 2 blue whales. They're SO amazing. They were about 80 feet long, and pretty close to our boat.

• Options
    Evening Ladies!

I just finished dinner and have now started S2 of The Tudors on Netflix.  I need to try not to get sucked in tonight and go to bed at a decent hour....unlike last night.

So exciting Meg!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Adamar - my walk is late August.  
  • Options
    megbo you go glen coco.
  • Options
    megbo. you go glen coco.
  • Options
    So I'm back. My apartment is so boring without internet or a roommate. So I'm at Starbucks. I also have decided I need a new Starbucks to frequent because the girls that work here are so negative. Starbucks is suppose to be my happy place and these girls are bringing me down. 
  • Options
    Ugh I feel so bad for J. His job doesn't have AC so he's doing manual labor for at least a 10 hour shift today in 115 degree stale indoor air. 
  • Options
    hi everyone!

Today has been a long day for me.  I had a conference for work from 7am-4pm...then had a 45 mins conference call with my boss over an issue that has sprouted up...then H and I went out for dinner and some shopping.  Another conference tomorrow.

I want my vacation back!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:179164e0-630c-4c1e-b7e3-6f969ce49663Post:2714b295-37b7-4615-a03e-35403cff17f7">Re: Evening Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ugh I feel so bad for J. His job doesn't have AC so he's doing manual labor for at least a 10 hour shift today in 115 degree stale indoor air. 
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

<div>Is that even legal? I feel like that has to be violating some sort of law. </div>
  • Options
    Musu, that's just inhumane.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

• Options
    Hi MuSu!  How're you doing?  How's the job going?  Are you almost done with that summer class?

Aryn - are you getting internet anytime soon or are you saving $$ until you get used to living solo and the costs associated with that?  I haven't been around - are you officially done with xFi yet?  How did that go?  Are there other Starbucks nearby you could check out?  I agree with not being brought down, but at the same time, if it gets too inconvenient I won't go at all.. LOL.
  • Options
    I asked that too, Aryn. I think it is. I'd have to look at OSHA again but I worked at the same company last summer (but in their office which was ACed) and asked someone there and they said it was within OSHA regulations. Not sure how but yeah. 
  • Options
    Hey loopy! Hows your orange? Job is going great, I am still loving it. :) Got an indication the other day that they might keep me on through the school year part time which would rock. My last class is tomorrow night, hurrah!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:179164e0-630c-4c1e-b7e3-6f969ce49663Post:5935d847-5628-4a58-9771-27671db00c36">Re: Evening Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening Thread Goes Here : Is that even legal? I feel like that has to be violating some sort of law. 
    Posted by ArynBaker[/QUOTE]

<div>The place I worked in Ohio didn't have A/C in their machine shop until last spring.  The machine shop would often be 100+ degrees inside in the summer when it was 90 outside. Going back and forth from the shop floor to my air-conditioned office during the summers would often leave me not feeling well by the end of the day as I was in and out of the a/c all day long for my job.</div>
  • Options
    Yay to loving your summer internship Musu, we knew you would rock it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards