New York-New York City
Options

Bridesmaids Dresses!!!

About to start my search for BM dresses. Where in NYC is highly recommended?
Thanks!

Re: Bridesmaids Dresses!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just ordered my bridesmaid dresses from RK bridal today. their prices are awesome, especially if you are ok with doing your own measurements and going elsewhere for alterations, check out their no frills policy...but...the place is a mad house and really overwhelming. I would suggest going to a small store first to narrow down what you like and then ordering it through RK. My girls saved $75 each on the dress we chose
    October 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Roseinbloom2Roseinbloom2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    JCrew!  I believe that one (at least) of their stores has the bridal line.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've gotten BM dresses at Priscilla of Boston and RK Bridal.
    Priscilla was well organized and calm.  RK Bridal is hectic unless you go during the week.  However, both dresses were perfect, on time, and the customer service was good.
    One note - be sure to have all of the BMs professionally measured!  One bride "measured" by having us try on the sample size, and NO ONE in the bridal party fit into the dresses because the sample size stretches so much in the store.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My bridesmaids ordered their dresses from Bella Bridesmaids.  They were AWESOME to work with and the dresses were beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards