New York-New York City
Options

Wedding DJ - looking for Reccos

Hello,

We are getting married Oct 1 2011 and are in search of a DJ. We want someone with personality who can help relieve some of the burden from the MC.

In terms of style of music - the same old wedding songs we are all used to... no big drastic requests.

Ideas? Thoughts/ Reccos?

Re: Wedding DJ - looking for Reccos

• Options
    RachRoseKRachRoseK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're working with Scratch - DJ Dan specifically - and so far they're great
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://westchester.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_wedding-dj-looking-reccos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:114Discussion:577f3614-847c-4fe8-b3a4-b1a1f4248f61Post:821b6dd3-5407-4a97-b845-901fd7505164">Wedding DJ - looking for Reccos</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, We are getting married Oct 1 2011 and are in search of a DJ. We want someone with personality who can help relieve some of the burden from the MC. In terms of style of music - the same old wedding songs we are all used to... no big drastic requests. Ideas? Thoughts/ Reccos?
    Posted by kklumper1[/QUOTE]

<div>We used Turntable Events for our wedding and they were really fun and professional.  We were very specific for the types of music we wanted and they worked with us every step of the way.  Our reception was incredible thanks to Andrew and Spencer.  Our family and friends were on the dance floor all night!  Definitely worth looking into.</div><div>
    </div><div>Good luck!</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://westchester.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_wedding-dj-looking-reccos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:114Discussion:577f3614-847c-4fe8-b3a4-b1a1f4248f61Post:bdbdc250-bd83-45ae-8416-02113f399162">Re: Wedding DJ - looking for Reccos</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Wedding DJ - looking for Reccos : We used Turntable Events for our wedding and they were really fun and professional.  We were very specific for the types of music we wanted and they worked with us every step of the way.  Our reception was incredible thanks to Andrew and Spencer.  Our family and friends were on the dance floor all night!  Definitely worth looking into. Good luck!
    Posted by karingKaren[/QUOTE]

Agreed about Turntable Events. We also hired them for our wedding and I couldn't be happier we did. My family and friends are still thanking me for hiring them and most of our guests said they were the best DJ's they've ever seen. Our pictures came out awesome too because our entire dance floor was packed (and we had a 50ft dance floor). I highly recommend them
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards