Wedding Etiquette Forum

Bitchgizz....

That's right. Bitchgizz...

who is around?

What are you doing?

What's on your mind. I want to know. WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND.
Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution

Re: Bitchgizz....

• I'm packing....and starving. Pretty boring here.....
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • I'm around!

Watching CSI.

You're on my mind Christy dearest. You are always on my mmiiiiiinnnnndddd..... you are always on my miiinnnd......!
  • All I have is a bratty rant.  My step-sister came to our wedding and instead of bringing her invited husband, she brought a friend that I have never met that was dressed like she was going to a swap-meet.  To top it off, dhe didn't even bring a card.  I mean, how freaking hard is it to sign a card "congratulations".

sorry. That's been bugging me all day
  • I'm here.

I'm playing WoW and contemplating the fact that I was excited about breaking 50 bowling today.  I'm also comtemplating how I'm going to spend my 4 day weekend.   Hooray 4 day weekends.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • STINA IN DA HIZZY!!

Alix. i know, dahling. I know.

We went out and celebrated my BFF's engagement tonight. SUPER FUN.

The Margarita Evolution
  • ANNA! Can't wait to see pictures.

Moose...you only bowled a FIFTY?! Was it left handed bowling day? Blind folded bowling day?

The Margarita Evolution
  • I've been MIA for a while. After the change up in layout, it got SUPER slow and the posts seemed to come faster and faster. I couldn't keep up with everyone...so I moved over to WP for a while. I do miss it here though.
    My Planning Bio
  • I am home from shopping yet again.  Have to go back out tomorrow for more presents.  Not Fun!  Also cursing Reggie Wayne for not getting me more Fantasy points so far!!  It's the playoffs for christs sake!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm here. I officially gave up on cookies. I've been posting for days about meringue cookies and other cookie ideas, and I have managed to go to the grocery store every single day this week after work, and then have managed to ruin 4 batches of cookies. I have spent $30 and at least 7 hours of my life, and have no cookies.  So I made seasoned oyster crackers instead. I like salty better anyway. Clearly I'm not a baker.

Also, I cannot express how deeply happy I am that tomorrow is Friday.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Well, the posting here has gone down exponentially. WP might be more hoppin' than here...although I couldn't tell you for sure because I'm committed to PnE.

I'm a safety girl.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I'm here. Watching the SNL Christmas special and super excited about it. We recorded it because we were watching the Pens win in OT :)
  • The last time I bowled I got a 43 :( Somehow I still enjoy it.
    Married
    Planning
  • Yeah, usually I'm better even tho we only do this once a year.  Didn't help that we started out trying to throw the balls as hard as possible.  When I couldn't keep up, the one guy started trying to get lower than me.  He actually threw a ball that went 1.7 (I don't know if this is mph or kph).  It was insane.  And hilarious.  So then I tried to beat him.  Not sure if you're aware, but a ball going that slow won't knock down a lot.

I'm also listening to guildies talk about kegging their home brews.  I want them to STFU.

• Reggie Wayne is NOT rocking my world tonight either thus far...

TLV, why bake when you can be incompetent in the kitchen, have people feel badly for you, and do your baking for you?

The Margarita Evolution
  • WP actually only has about 5-7 posts a day. Sad to say, but that's honestly what I can keep up with. Plus the newbs that post on there are really clueless. I often think about sending them here and seeing what would be left of their carcasses. Tempting.
    My Planning Bio
  • Good point fishy. Who wants to make me cookies?
    Married
    Planning
  • In bowling league, my average was/is 120. Which isn't anything to write home about, but you make me feel better about my game.

The Margarita Evolution
  • TLV, I vote brooke. I keep trying to get her to send me cookies, but so far, I'm highly unsuccessful.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I'm here--getting tired (which is odd, because I'm always tired)...and I'm getting boudoir photos done tomorrow (eek!) for Rich's wedding gift...and I'm nervous.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bitchgizz?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:1ebf9c1c-7021-4e2f-a577-348784874cbcPost:bdd0659c-4b22-4bef-af5e-632d0fc40b11">Re: Bitchgizz....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Reggie Wayne is NOT rocking my world tonight either thus far...
    Bastard went all the way down the field and didn't even score a TD

Fische-still laughing at your cooter comment on the Kiss post...LOL
  • We just finished dinner and now we're gonna watch Jersey Shore.

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • I'm here.  Thinking about going up to bed to read...that's pretty much all I feel like doing lately--reading in bed.  I'm a nerd.

Brief rant: it really pisses me off at work that 3-4 people take 15 minute smoke breaks probably 6 times a day.  I can never find them when I need them, and they act all pissy if you interrupt them when they're about to go out.  I'm going to start going out and jogging around the parking lot for 15 minutes every hour and calling it my health break and see wtf happens.

End rant.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • I just got home from dinner with some friends.  They treated us to this awesome meal.  Oh, and I did something to my back/shoulder area so now if I move my arm wrong I have a terrible pain. 

Nothing else on my mind but maybe there'll be after I catch up on today's posts...
  • RACH!! How are you buddy? I've sucked as an E'er lately. Crazy busy at work.

Oh jersey shore. They should just call it "how to be a douchebag: We've got this."

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bitchgizz?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:1ebf9c1c-7021-4e2f-a577-348784874cbcPost:e2596987-cd9d-4f89-952f-4a3428fb7b6a">Re: Bitchgizz....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here--getting tired (which is odd, because I'm always tired)...and I'm getting boudoir photos done tomorrow (eek!) for Rich's wedding gift...and I'm nervous.
    Posted by RachNRich[/QUOTE]

You mean, for Rich *and sucrets, right?

I'm here...think I'm done packing.  As usual, I'm bringing home too much shiit.  In my defense, a lot of it is xmas gifts.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Brie, that's how I justify my spurts of internet chatting through the day. You get smoke breaks? I get to chat with my friends, then.

The Margarita Evolution
  • That's why I'm here, to make you feel better.

PS.  I think only one guy on our lane broke 100.

One guy may have broken a thumb, however.  Yeah.  We're geeks.  Whaddya want?  Imagine this:  We used 25 lanes, minimum 6 people per lane.  That's our IT department.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bitchgizz?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:1ebf9c1c-7021-4e2f-a577-348784874cbcPost:43e2dade-d124-4d75-bad7-1c123d19c278">Re: Bitchgizz....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here.  Thinking about going up to bed to read...that's pretty much all I feel like doing lately--reading in bed.  I'm a nerd. Brief rant: it really pisses me off at work that 3-4 people take 15 minute smoke breaks probably 6 times a day.  I can never find them when I need them, and they act all pissy if you interrupt them when they're about to go out.  <strong>I'm going to start going out and jogging around the parking lot for 15 minutes every hour and calling it my health break and see wtf happens.</strong> End rant.
    Posted by Brie2010[/QUOTE]

OMG please do this!!!  And also, take another 5 min or so to get changed each time.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Hi Fishtacular.  That's your new nickname that I just made up right now.

I'm sitting on my ass, watching Real Housewives with the dog.  I have to get up early tomorrow and drive to Kansas City to go wedding dress/bridesmaid dress shopping with my friend.  Good times.
  • WAs there booze, Moosey?

The Margarita Evolution
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards