New York-New York City

Where would you elope in NYC?

Are there any lofts or cool brownstone buildings you would recommend to elope and have nice dinner in NYC?  It would be a more intimate setting - we would probably invite no more than 50 guests.  What would be the coolest place?

Re: Where would you elope in NYC?

• If you're looking to buyout a restaurant and have the dinner there, I like The Place and Blue Hill as cozy, slightly rustic intimate spaces and Beaumarchais as a really striking classic french trendy spot (Bonus- they have a DJ if you want dancing after!). 

• One of our favorite restaurants in the city is Del Posto.  The food is amazing!!!!  It's across from the Chelsea Market and has a room downstairs that I would think would seat at least 50 people.  The food is seriously some of the best food I've ever had!!  I wish I could afford to eat there every night :-)
  • I would search for spots in Gramercy or the West Village... there are a lot of good restaraunts and those neighborhoods would make a great backdrop for pics (lots of old brownstones). 

Off the top of my head I thought of The House - very cool vibe and great food: http://www.thehousenyc.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards