New York-New York City
Options

Check, check, check!!!

Finally I was able to figure out where to have our rehearsal dinner, our ceremony music and band, cake!!! DONE! now all the invitations are out and major things taken care of... what a relief;-)
Do you girls feel sometimes like it's a second job? Sometimes it is just too much to handle and to be dealing with wedding stuff every day off is getting old.. But then again i Have never been one of those girls who dreamt about their wedding from age 15 and enjoy every little detail planning..haha I can't wait to get married!
Wedding Countdown Ticker//global.theknot.com/tickers/tt

Re: Check, check, check!!!

• Options
    Juliet212Juliet212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great. What vendors did you pick?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Juliet212Juliet212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I too feel like it is my second job, but it's FUN. Love wedding planning, but I hear ya. Sometimes, after a LONG day, wedding planning is the LAST thing I want to worry about.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I completely agree! I'm one of those stubborn people who over-researches EVERYTHING so by the time I actually choose a vendor, I'm exhasted! I find it helpful to set time limits for myself (i.e. I will work on the wedding website for one hour only) and celebrate the little victories along the way. The best advice I've seen (on this blog: http://2000dollarwedding.com/) is to not lose sight of the great little details that make your relationship with your fiance special. Planning date nights and enjoying our morning coffee ritual has allowed us to maintain some balance during this crazy process.

Congrats on crossing things off the list! Go celebrate!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks! The big stuff has been okay so far. It's the details that are bogging me down.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice to see that I am not the only one feeling this way.. I agree on over researching everything and then most of the time still going with the first one.. Major things were easy, besides finding the venue, band and rehearsal dinner- due to budget.
    Details are bit annoying at times;-)

I am using:

Flowers- Flowers by Anthony- AMAZING man, great service and so helpful plus his price is very reasonable. Does not push his budget but literally gives you the best for your budget

Cake- Sweet Elements, Jennifer is so nice and easy to work with

Music- booked a band through Elan Artists, went with The Elements

Make up- still need to finalize but 90% sure Kerry-Lou

Officiate-found a great one from he Celebrant website.. Gerry

Waiting for my dress to arrive now and then all good...

Thank you all for  your responses!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oh yeah photographer is Jared Charney, this man is incredibly talented and I have seen 3 of my friends wedding pic's ... wow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards