Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

treme

does anyone else watch this program? i loooooove it.

Re: treme

• Options
    I've seen a couple of episodes here and there. I like it well enough that I want to watch it from the beginning now. I looooooove the music.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • Options
    the music is AWESOME. twoo wuv. i also adore steve zahn and john goodman and their characters. and the chef lady has got to be the most beautiful woman on the planet. i don't know what it is about her, but she makes me swoon.

i love this show!
  • Options
    I love the chef lady. the actress that plays her was the madame in Deadwood and I've loved her ever since. she's beautiful and a smartass, good combo. I love her eyes.

"Down in the Treme/just me and my baby/we're all goin' crazy/buck jumpin' and having fun"

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_treme?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:26accaa6-138a-4682-aaf4-a57ccf551592Post:3e5bbc99-2818-49c8-99ab-299c45062ad6">Re: treme</a>:
    [QUOTE]"Down in the Treme/just me and my baby/we're all goin' crazy/buck jumpin' and having fun"
    Posted by pooh8402[/QUOTE]
    i find myself singing this around the house quite often.

i didn't realize she was in deadwood - was never able to get into that one. but she is mesmerizing.
  • Options
    deadwood was really good, but I feel like it may have jumped the shark a bit in the third season, so it was good it ended in the third. my H and I really got into a couple of years ago. we have a copy of all of the seasons now.

• Options
    I watch it! I love the shiit out of Davis. I don't want to, but I do.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    I knew I was going to watch as soon as I heard the name David Simon.  I loved the first season and can't see what they do for the next season. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_treme?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:26accaa6-138a-4682-aaf4-a57ccf551592Post:3e5bbc99-2818-49c8-99ab-299c45062ad6">Re: treme</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love the chef lady. the actress that plays her was the madame in Deadwood and I've loved her ever since. she's beautiful and a smartass, good combo. I love her eyes. "Down in the Treme/just me and my baby/we're all goin' crazy/buck jumpin' and having fun"
    Posted by pooh8402[/QUOTE]

She was also in Lost - I've noticed that Lost and Deadwood share a lot of the same actors.
  • Options
    I might have to check it out. I haven't heard of it before.

Lucia Micarelli plays Annie and I love her!! She's a classical violinist and she's amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards