• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2012 Weddings

1st post/my checks!!!

Hey everyone!

I'm Rachel and I'm getting married on April 28th (quite a popular day I see!)

I'm totally new to this message board thing so please forgive me for a while for any mistakes. I'm still trying to figure out the whole siggy thing lol. I'm hoping to make some online buddies who can relate to the world of wedding planning. I'm graduating college this December, but can't stop looking for wedding ideas online and am worried about passing 1 of my classes. Nevertheless, wedding-ness has become my #1 interest lately.

Anyway, here are my checks so far!

+Ceremony and reception venue-Felicita Resort in Harrisburg, PA which includes the catering. Guess I have to get myself over to my local board soon.
+My dress, just bought it this past wednesday and am sad I can't wear it right now because it makes me feel amazing. It's an Alfred Angelo, style 2173 if anyone wants to check it out.
+Honeymoon flights and 1 weeks stay in St. Lucia are booked
+Invitations-bought full set of 120 invites, RSVP cards, both envelopes and ribbons for $30 at Michaels! Just have to get them printed now.

Next on the list is to figure out an affordable DJ(FI wants his cousin to do it...still not fond of that idea though). Also hoping to get my shoes soon.
I'm a DIY bride for flowers, centerpieces, and cake--I know the cake part is crazy, but I've got it figured out.

We also started an online honeymoon registry which I totally love, and registries at target and bed bath and beyond both of which totally overwhelm me. I think we'll likely cancel one out.

How are you all coming along?? April is beautiful, I'm happy for everyone here! Hope to be active on this board :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards