Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

etiquette online RSVP

Okay,

So I'm sending invitations, rsvp cards, etc.

I was wondering if it is okay to include out website on the RSVP so people have the option to RSVP online. Catch is this is our wedding website so it includes all of our information, but also the registry sites. Because of the registries also being on our website makes me wonder if this would be strongly bad etiquette?

Thanks for the help and suggestions.

Re: etiquette online RSVP

• Options

Id say as long as you arent MAKING them go there to RSVP, and the registry info is on a different tab, then you are fine. You aren't shoving it in their faces.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2010
    I think in the case of a very  casual wedding, rsvps are okay but not if you're doing a formal invitation

ETA  online RSVPS
  • Options
    So this is the invitation we are designing is this considered too formal to not break an etiquette rule? 

• Options
    That's fine. Like PP said as long as, after they RSVP, they don't get a pop up that says, "Thanks so much! Now you can buy us a gift at BB&B or Macys!"

Just include it on a separate card than the invitation itself. The Response card is fine.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    I hope it's fine, because we're doing the same thing.  And if it's not fine, it's too late because everything is already printed and addressed Laughing
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    thanks for the feedback . . . and no I wouldn't out front ask them to give me a gift. We have a long list of people we have an extra 40 people over our max we want to invite and I'd like responses asap so I can start sending out invites from the B list. . .

thanks again for the help . . . didn't know who else to ask ; )
  • Options
    We did it!
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards