Wedding Etiquette Forum

Where's our nighttime chat thread?

Re: Where's our nighttime chat thread?

• :)
    Ok, so here's the girls dresses-

And here are the flower girls

And here are the flowers I'm getting are like this-

I just don't know what colors!  Our colors are more of a yellow/orange/variations of blue than the FG's pinks, but I loved those dresses so they have to work LOL

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_wheres-nighttime-chat-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2d0a6afe-c2bb-4d78-83ba-e82add078fcdPost:2346bb46-656f-45db-a2c7-1ced6280cd22">Re: Where's our nighttime chat thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys.  Ok, tell me I'm being unreasonable and whoremoanal.  H went to a baseball game with work last night and got home just as I was going to bed, so we didn't see each other at all yesterday.  Tonight, he gets home at normal time... and immediately goes to take a nap :(  I'm hurt because I wanted to hang out.  Not to mention, I'm hungry and want to make dinner now.
    Posted by RobotLegs[/QUOTE]
    Aw, we can be whoremoanal together. Would you like a sip of my vodka/orangejuice/grapefruit juice drink?<div>
    </div><div>Crankyman is home. I yelled at him and now all is well. </div>
  • Kiki, I feel comforted by the fact that you feel that way because I would be unimpressed too. 
  • I should probably skip the vodka.  Pretty dresses- especially love the cute little flower girls dresses!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    Shame on you Ghoti for offereing a pregnant woman the drink. :-)

Kiki I think you're totally reasonable, and I would probably just make dinner without him.
  • Ghoti - LOVE the flower girls dresses! 

Kiki - I'd be disappointed but he's only napping for an hour or so, right?  Maybe I'm just used to H working insane hours and never being home.
  • MRSBJSMRSBJS member
    First Comment
    what do you think of this?

• I'm just pouting.  I'm sure he'll be up soon.  He's been asleep about 45 minutes now.  He'll get hungry before long.

stupidjerkface.
  • Hi.  
    Sorry about the FI Ghoti.  My H does that often too.  He just called and said he was going to watch the game with his friend tonight... Thanks for the warning.  Good thing I hadn't started dinner.

I took the afternoon off to work on my thesis and it's still making me panicky.  If I live through this month it'll be a miracle.
  • Dang it how did I not notice your pregnant Kiki?  Sorry, how about a Shirley Temple?
  • Good Evening. I'm sitting, here bored as usual. I can't wait to start work again. My day was pretty boring as well.

Kiki-i would totally be mad, but I'm kind of crazy about things like that so I don't know if I'm a good example.
  • MRSBJSMRSBJS member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_wheres-nighttime-chat-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2d0a6afe-c2bb-4d78-83ba-e82add078fcdPost:500ac1ab-61b4-481d-8c85-958428d05e11">Re: Where's our nighttime chat thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shame on you Ghoti for offereing a pregnant woman the drink. :-) Kiki I think you're totally reasonable, and<strong> I would probably just make dinner without him.
    </strong>Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

That. You have to eat, if he sleeps through dinner he can warm it up when he gets up.
  • That is gorgeous, BJS.  I love tiger lilies.
  • Barrel what a gorg horse!!! (It took me 3 times to spell that...)
  • MRSBJSMRSBJS member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_wheres-nighttime-chat-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2d0a6afe-c2bb-4d78-83ba-e82add078fcdPost:c7796caa-b41f-41bd-8fea-d4dfb54ec834">Re: Where's our nighttime chat thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is gorgeous, BJS.  I love tiger lilies.
    Posted by RobotLegs[/QUOTE]

Me too :)
    I also love Gerber daisies - they're so pretty and spring-y!
  • Kiki I would be annoyed too, and I am with H right now for the same thing.  He gets home and instantly takes a nap everyday.  Then wakes up for dinner and maybe for an hour or 2, then goes up to bed.  Granted he wakes up really early, but seriously you don't need a nap every effing day.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    Napping a lot makes you more tired.

And Ghoti I actually remember my first Shirley Temple it was at a rehearsal dinner for my gotmother's wedding in which I was the flower girl.
  • He doesn't usually nap, I think he just had a busy day of meetings combined with the late night last night. 

Eff it, I'm making dinner, I'm hungry. 
  • Yeah MK that's what I tell him all the time.  Then he gets mad when I wake him up after an hour and a half at most.  But if I don't he'll sleep for hours, then not be able to fall back asleep at night.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I STILL love Shirley Temples.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_wheres-nighttime-chat-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2d0a6afe-c2bb-4d78-83ba-e82add078fcdPost:dc5992f0-0477-445e-ac8e-2afd72392247">Re: Where's our nighttime chat thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I STILL love Shirley Temples.
    Posted by mixtapehearts[/QUOTE]

Me too.
  • GGirl did either of the two girls accept your friend request yet?  I'm just glad they didn't tell me I was crazy for spending time on a message board with a bunch of relative strangers.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_wheres-nighttime-chat-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2d0a6afe-c2bb-4d78-83ba-e82add078fcdPost:dc5992f0-0477-445e-ac8e-2afd72392247">Re: Where's our nighttime chat thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I STILL love Shirley Temples.
    Posted by mixtapehearts[/QUOTE]

<div>Meee too</div>
  • Kik, the smell of you cooking will probably wake him up.
  • Good evening ladies! 

I had the most delicious dinner and derby pie to go with it! Yuumm. But not so great for the weight loss challenge, I guess I'll just try harder tomorrow. :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think I love Shirley Temples because of my absolutely ridiculous sweet tooth. I could probably just drink grenadine. F'reals. I'm a freak of nature.
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    I had a roommate that napped all.the.time. Then she would spend her waking hours complaining about how tired she was. When she finally stopped napping she was amazed at how much energy she had.
  • Strlz-Beth did. The other did not, but that could be due to me being an idiot as I explained haha.

So the highlight of my day today was finding a place to get my wedding dress altered. I was so worried about it since I did not want to go to David's and I did not know places down here.
  • I used to nap a lot too.  But same thing, once I quit I realized how much less tired I was.  And how much easier it was to go to sleep at night.   Now it's worth it to me to push through to at least 9 on the days I'm really tired and then just go to bed instead of coming home to take a nap and then not going to sleep until 1 or so.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards