Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Sorry for the caps, I'm just really stoked for the weekend!

I've got Lola at work with me today cause I'm dropping her off at my parent's house and then heading to the beach until Sunday! YAY! :)

I love sunshine and summertime.

Re: HAPPY FRIDAY!

• Options
    I'm so jealous you're going to the beach!  Have a great time!  It's supposed to rain here (maybe up to 7 inches).  YUCK.

On the plus side.  Tomorrow is my moms last day working at Macy's - so Trevor is going up there today to meet her and use her discount.  It's also Friends and Family sale so he'll get her discount PLUS 25% more off.  HOT DOG.  I told him to just get Jocelyn a new wardrobe for summer, but if he does what he typically does I'll have something cute waiting for me when I get off of work today.  YAY! 

Happy Friday!
  • Options
    Yay for the beach!  I'm so jealous!

So glad it's Friday.  I'm wearing jeans and get to drive into work (versus the metro) so life is good.  I'm going to the zoo this weekend (because I'm a child) and then having dinner with family.

Happy Friday, everyone!
    My Bio Updated 4/6/10
  • Options
    This is one of the Friday's where I'm not so happy because Mr. Arb goes on call.  But he got an iMac yesterday and my new desk got delivered, so at least we have fun things to play with.  I'm also going to this street festival thing on Saturday, and I am very disappointed that it sounds like I won't be able to see Salt there, which was part of the plan =(
  • Options
    Omg Stacks.  Jocelyn is a freaking riot in that picture! :D
  • Options
    Happy Friday!  I'm so excited because today is my BACHELORETTE PARTY!  I'm going to MI to our lake house with 11 of my closest friends for the weekend. I have no idea of what is happening as of this evening and I'm super stoked.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Stackeye210Stackeye210 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2010
    The zoo rocks!  Our first official date was at the zoo - for the Christmas lights - T thought it was the most stupid, lame thing ever because it was too cold for any animals to be out.  I love our zoo here though, it's really nice.  Have fun.

ETA:  Kate#'s thanks!  I think it's hilarious.  She won't ride her bike, or skate without all that crazy gear on. 
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Good morning! I forgot how great friday is. Currently all I want to do today after im finished work is go to bed, but I know by then I wont feel that way. Im exhausted.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-friday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2d71bd5f-2a5f-40be-b74b-4baf110e42eaPost:18011672-8cc9-47f4-a44b-83cf07f9b917">Re: HAPPY FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The zoo rocks!  Our first official date was at the zoo - for the Christmas lights - T thought it was the most stupid, lame thing ever because it was too cold for any animals to be out.  I love our zoo here though, it's really nice.  Have fun. ETA:  Kate#'s thanks!  I think it's hilarious.  She won't ride her bike, or skate without all that crazy gear on. 
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

Too funny.  Well hey, safety never takes a vacation!

Sidenote, my grandparents lived in Westerville for several years.  I have very fond memories of going there to visit.  Our favorite things to do were COSI and the Westerville Athletic Club.  That place was so big and fancy to my little eyes!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-friday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2d71bd5f-2a5f-40be-b74b-4baf110e42eaPost:0bd16298-9220-4a91-8983-dc1d1105b523">Re: HAPPY FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm so jealous you're going to the beach!  Have a great time!  It's supposed to rain here (maybe up to 7 inches).  YUCK. On the plus side.  Tomorrow is my moms last day working at Macy's - so Trevor is going up there today to meet her and use her discount.  It's also Friends and Family sale so he'll get her discount PLUS 25% more off.  HOT DOG.  I told him to just get Jocelyn a new wardrobe for summer, but if he does what he typically does I'll have something cute waiting for me when I get off of work today.  YAY!  Happy Friday!

1. Macy's is my most favorite store.  I hope he buys LOTS of cute things.

2.  You and Mr. Hottie McStack made a gorgeous looking kid.

3.  I LOVE that you said HOT DOG and it reminds me of the crazy chick in the bar in Sweet Home Alabama that talks about Reese Witherspoon's diamond.

4.  Sorry you're getting rained on.
  • Options
    Hillary - I LOVE the zoo! :) Take pics of a giraffe for me, please?

Arb - Robert is working all weekend too.  I'm going cause his hotel is on the beach, not because we're actually going to bond or anything.  Hahaha.  Jealous of your new computer!  Hopefully, that will be a Christmas present.  Oh, and I need a new desk.  Where is yours from?

Andy - Have an AWESOME time!  I loved the girl time!

Nebb - YAY for a work week Friday! :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-friday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2d71bd5f-2a5f-40be-b74b-4baf110e42eaPost:eb955c05-b7c5-4861-a68c-bac46e081b1a">Re: HAPPY FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy Friday! I'm so jealous you're going to the beach Alexia. I think I need to convince FI that I need a weekend at the ocean. We're an hour closer to it now so at least I have that as an excuse. Last night I had a honey habanero chicken sandwich from Domino's and it was freaking amazing. I need to learn how to recreate it. I'm a bit worried since I've never cooked with any pepper spicier than a jalapeno.
    Posted by lovethebeach16[/QUOTE]

Domino's pizza? Or is there another Domino's? This sandwich sounds pretty freaking amazing.
  • Options
    Desk is from Staples - they've having a sale right now on a lot of their office furniture.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-friday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2d71bd5f-2a5f-40be-b74b-4baf110e42eaPost:b47a3ebb-4517-4c21-93bc-cdbfba7851a3">Re: HAPPY FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hillary - I LOVE the zoo! :) Take pics of a giraffe for me, please? Arb - Robert is working all weekend too.  I'm going cause his hotel is on the beach, not because we're actually going to bond or anything.  Hahaha.  Jealous of your new computer!  Hopefully, that will be a Christmas present.  Oh, and I need a new desk.  Where is yours from? Andy - Have an AWESOME time!  I loved the girl time! <strong>Nebb - YAY for a work week Friday! :)</strong>
    Posted by AlexiaANDRobert[/QUOTE]
    You can say THAT again. Work was a nuthouse this week - the server crashed at work. We went a day and a half scrambling to work around the fact that we couldnt access any orders/artwork/etc, and then when it was bandaid-ed yesterday all hell broke lose trying to catch back up.
  • Options
    Kate - I grew up like 2 seconds from Westerville.  I lived about 5 minutes from Westerville Athletic Club.  Small world. 

Alexia - Macy's is my favorite too!  I'm really sad to be losing my mom's discount there.  And I love Sweet Home Alabama.  Trevor asked the other day why I watch it every time it happens to be on TV. 
  • Options
    LTB - that sandwich sounds awesome.  If you figure out how to make it, please share!
  • Options
    Ummm yea, that sounds so yummy.  That's my workout cheat meal this weekend for sure! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-friday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2d71bd5f-2a5f-40be-b74b-4baf110e42eaPost:bde1dfbb-a60d-4689-867a-75dca67d405c">Re: HAPPY FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kate - I grew up like 2 seconds from Westerville.  I lived about 5 minutes from Westerville Athletic Club.  Small world.  Alexia - Macy's is my favorite too!  I'm really sad to be losing my mom's discount there.  And I love Sweet Home Alabama.  Trevor asked the other day why I watch it every time it happens to be on TV. 

I love the INC stuff.  Cute, nice clothes for a great deal when it's on sale.

As for that movie, ditto.  Hahaha, Robert doesn't even ask anymore.  He'll watch it with me.  That one, and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.  Those I ALWAYS watch when they're on TV.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-friday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2d71bd5f-2a5f-40be-b74b-4baf110e42eaPost:86bddf56-574d-4f3e-a8d6-842614977eae">Re: HAPPY FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yup, Domino's pizza. FI and I were watching tv last night and they kept airing Subway commericals. I said that Subway really needed to start delivering and FI said that Domino's had sandwiches now and they would deliver. I just looked it up again, its actually mango habanero but whatever. Its still great. Chicken, provolone and cheddar cheese, pineapple, jalapenos and the mango habanero sauce.
    Posted by lovethebeach16[/QUOTE]

Walmart has a ridiculously good marinade that is like $2 and it's called Mango something.  I've never bought it, but one of my guy friends always buys it when he grills wings.  It's delicious.  I love that flavor, fruity and spicy - YUM!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-friday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2d71bd5f-2a5f-40be-b74b-4baf110e42eaPost:8e632c9b-0ea6-44aa-910b-e35a517c303d">Re: HAPPY FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAPPY FRIDAY! : I love the INC stuff.  Cute, nice clothes for a great deal when it's on sale. As for that movie, ditto.  Hahaha, Robert doesn't even ask anymore.  He'll watch it with me.  That one, and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.  Those I ALWAYS watch when they're on TV.
    Posted by AlexiaANDRobert[/QUOTE]

That's another one I watch all the time.  Oh and Stick it.  Except now they have the show Make it or Break it, so he is never really sure if it's the show or the movie anymore.  I love mindless TV sometimes.
  • Options
    BW3's has a mango habenero wing sauce.  I bet that'd work for the sandwich. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-friday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2d71bd5f-2a5f-40be-b74b-4baf110e42eaPost:57db7826-5383-48de-9295-387c8f779605">Re: HAPPY FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]BW3's has a mango habenero wing sauce.  I bet that'd work for the sandwich. 

YES! That's where I eat it.  I couldn't think of which place has it as a wing sauce.  It's freaking delicious.
  • Options
    Why DO they abbreviate it BW3's?  It's only two W's (Wild Wings).  Can someone explain that for me?  Thanks :)

Good morning everyone!  Happy Friday, indeed.

Stacks - Lil Stack is too adorable, it's so cute that she insists on wearing that gear!
    Alexia - I'm so jealous of your beach trip!  We're about an hour away from the beaches and we get there maybe once a year and that's usually for a concert, not beach time, haha.
    Andy#s - have fun tonight! :)
    Hilary - I looooove the zoo.  My dream job would be to work at one :)
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-friday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2d71bd5f-2a5f-40be-b74b-4baf110e42eaPost:482d4f37-ad48-416c-b4c9-4d1378b05ed1">Re: HAPPY FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why DO they abbreviate it BW3's?  <strong>It's only two W's (Wild Wings)</strong>.  Can someone explain that for me?  Thanks :) Good morning everyone!  Happy Friday, indeed. Stacks - Lil Stack is too adorable, it's so cute that she insists on wearing that gear! Alexia - I'm so jealous of your beach trip!  We're about an hour away from the beaches and we get there maybe once a year and that's usually for a concert, not beach time, haha. Andy#s - have fun tonight! :) Hilary - I looooove the zoo.  My dream job would be to work at one :)
    Posted by FutureMrsTR[/QUOTE]

Robert calls is B Dubs, but that bothers me too.  I call it Buffalo Wild Wings.  I can't abbreviate it, ever. I have no explanation for you.  I think I shall google.
  • Options
    Thanks TR.  And you're right, I have no idea why I write it BW3's.  And is there even a third W?   In my phone it's actually saved as B-Dubs.
  • Options
    Here is what Wikipedia says:

Originally called Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck, from which the abbreviation BW3 was created,
  • Options
    From Wiki:

Originally called Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck, from which the abbreviation BW3 was created.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-friday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2d71bd5f-2a5f-40be-b74b-4baf110e42eaPost:b4abf108-f5b4-4d9b-afc3-5c7c5200e802">Re: HAPPY FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here is what Wikipedia says: Originally called Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck , from which the abbreviation BW3 was created,

Whoops, you beat me to it!
  • Options
    Thank you!!  Finally. 

So I just read on Yahoo that Chelsea Clinton "demanded" that her dad lose 15 lbs before walking her down the aisle.  Ah, if only she had come on here and posted about that! :)
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-friday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2d71bd5f-2a5f-40be-b74b-4baf110e42eaPost:080ea916-e794-43bf-aece-96b5f43d5db1">Re: HAPPY FRIDAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you!!  Finally.  So I just read on Yahoo that Chelsea Clinton "demanded" that her dad lose 15 lbs before walking her down the aisle.  Ah, if only she had come on here and posted about that! :)
    Posted by FutureMrsTR[/QUOTE]

I didn't read the article, but I read the thread from last night (Chelsea's Wedding).  I'm on the fence about it.
  • Options
    OMG Stack, that photo is too much! Short Stack is such a cutie! (Can I call her short stack? She reminds me of a short stack of pancakes, all sweet and gooey and adorable!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards