New York-New York City
Options

Weight Loss in Manhattan?

Any other NYC girls trying to lose weight to fit into their dress?  I bought a dress 4 sizes too small and it is a little stressful.  Any special tips.  My favorite low cal treat lately is Red Mango

Re: Weight Loss in Manhattan?

• Options
    MRaichelMRaichel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did a cleansing program and lost 40lbs in 1.5 months. Express Weight Loss Cleanse
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's not the best idea to buy a wedding dress 4 sizes too small. If you wind up not being able to fit into it, you're going to be in panic mode right before the wedding. It's always better to buy a bigger wedding dress that can be taken in. In any case, New York Personal Training is really good for getting brides into shape. They create workouts that fit well with your body type and goal weight. You should look into them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I heard about this company called Pure Power Boot Camp. It's a miliatry/obstacle course type workout and I heard it's amazing for getting you into shape. They are going to be at this bridal show I'm going to on Monday if anyone is interested in attending. Here's the details!!

You & your engaged friends are cordially invited to the nation's ultimate bridal event, The Wedding Salon!

See the latest trends in table decor, entertainment, photography, favors, cakes and more.

Find the best vendors for your wedding!

See a bridal fashion show by Jenny Yoo, Meet the legendary Colin Cowie

Enjoy Cake Tastings from Carlo’s Bakery as seen on Cake Boss

Honeymoon Giveaways, Beauty Makeovers, Cocktails, Truffles, Cake Pops and VIP Swag Bags

Meet Wedding Celebrity Shawn Rabideau from the hit TV show, Bethenny Ever After

Monday, November 14th, 4-8 PM

311 West 34th Street, NYC

For Complimentary Tickets ($50 value, admits 2) use code PERC at

http://www.WeddingSalon.com/Events.cfm   

or call 212.631.7777.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards