New York-New York City
Options

multiple hair and make-up artists?

On the day of my wedding I plan to have a hair and make-up artist come to my house and do mine, as well as my mother's and 2 sisters' hair and make-up. I have found a hair stylist and make-up artist already (both recommended by my future SIL) and I LOVE the job that both of them did. The only problem is, they are really pricey. I don't really mind spending the money for my wedding day but my 2 sisters are on a tight budget and I feel bad making them spend that much for their hair and make-up. And as much as I would love to, I just cannot afford paying for their hair and make-up plus mine and my mothers as well.  Is it wrong to have a make-up artist and hair stylist from another salon that is not as pricy to come and do my sisters hair and still have the stylist that I picked out to do mine and my mother's hair and make-up? I don't know what to do. Any advice would be really helpful =)

Re: multiple hair and make-up artists?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think so; it's not as if you aren't paying for services.  If they want your business, then they can offer a discount - otherwise, get whomever you need to accomplish your dad.  There is no rule that says the stylist must take care of everyone.

Btw, just curious (I like in Bklyn), if your stylist is also in Bklyn or can travel, mind passing along the info (you can email privately if you don't want to disclose slbrizard at yahoo).

I just need someone for myself and MOH, but even that has been an issue trying to find someone that won't break the bank.  Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards