Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

BIG AW!

Well, for me anyways! I'm more excited about these than any AW I've ever done on here.

Today was my last day of classes for my college degree. I graduate next Saturday.

And? Tomorrow, I move in with FI. A 3 year LDR will come to an end tomorrow. I'm about to jump out of my skin with excitement.
"In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs

Re: BIG AW!

• Options
    Wow, that's amazing on all fronts! Congrats on all the wonderful life changes!

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Congrats, my love!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! Lets hope I can survive. I move tomorrow, graduate next saturday and get married the next saturday. then go on the honeymoon the next wed. I don't know how to survive everythign!
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_big-aw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:336d75a1-5188-47f7-9b2e-0556c530d5c0Post:f8abdb31-d306-42e6-8952-5bdf43dd0d1c">Re: BIG AW!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats, my love!!!
    Posted by RachNRich[/QUOTE]
    Thanks lubber. How have you been? I saw your shout out today. Sorry I haven't checked in on yoru for awhile. I've been studying my ass off here lately.
  • Options
    I'm same old, same old (you know the deal). I've been busy too (back and forth to Cleveland Clinic, work, and work), so no worries---but, I love you...and stuff.
  • Options
    Ooh, what a whirlwind. But you will survive, and have a blast I'm sure!

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_big-aw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:336d75a1-5188-47f7-9b2e-0556c530d5c0Post:da708c4f-c1ed-40be-a333-ed74fe8e43d7">Re: BIG AW!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm same old, same old (you know the deal). I've been busy too (back and forth to Cleveland Clinic, work, and work), so no worries---but, I love you...and stuff.
    Posted by RachNRich[/QUOTE]
    The 'and stuff' is my favorite part ;)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_big-aw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:336d75a1-5188-47f7-9b2e-0556c530d5c0Post:0cfa5bd5-f535-4a4a-9898-06bb0536de68">Re: BIG AW!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BIG AW! : The 'and stuff' is my favorite part ;)
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]

As it should be...it's the most important part.
  • Options
    Awww. . . Congrats!
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    Wow, LVB, how exciting!! Congrats! :)
  • Options
    Thanks everyone :) I don't know how I'll be able to sleep tonight!
  • Options
    Awesome, lvb.  Congratulations tenfold.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yay!  That's awesome.
  • Options
    CONGRATS!and i hope the paper turned out well?
  • Options
    Ahhh! Congratulations!  Those are sooo many amazing milestones!  Really excited for you!
  • Options
    Congrats - the degree is something to be very proud of, the wedding/honeymoon/move are great things to be excited about. Back to Toledo? What will you be doing there?
  • Options
    Congratulations LVB! All of that is just wonderful. :)
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    Damn LVB, you do a weekend up right! :) Congrats on all of that! I'm so happy for you!
  • Options
    Congrats! Those are some seriously exciting life changes!
    Slowww down, little ticker. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Amazing!  You must be walking on a cloud right now.  Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards