New York-New York City
Options

RUSSO'S ON THE BAY....

I recently looked into russos and I am deciding to go with them.  Please let me know past experiences with them and if you had an event there.  And, as far as pricing what did they give you?

Re: RUSSO'S ON THE BAY....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Some friends of ours got married there about 2 years ago.  They had a Friday Wedding in March, I think, and it cost about $150/head.  It was very beautiful and the cocktail hour was very nice.  They made their entrance out of a wall that opened up into a doorway with stairs, which was very dramatic.  I remember thinking that for the price they paid per person, the food could have been better.  I didn't eat much of it that night.  Hope this helps.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow really?? the food wasn't that good? Your the first person who said that, because usually I get people saying how much they love the food
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It looked very pretty but was kind of blah.  Nothing to it really.  Maybe it was an off night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    smsuziesmsuzie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    been there a dozen times.  Can never go wrong with the food - its great.  They offer too many choices at times. 
    I think the service can be better but their reputation is excellent.
    Good luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also  looked in to Russo's for my wedding. The service and food was great but they just charged for every little thing. Pricing was 120 to 150
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    really 120 -150??? wait what season is this in? because i know people that got quoted for a lot more!
  • Options
    KIWI1177KIWI1177 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to Russo's to inquire (and hopefully) book our reception. Anything I need to know?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards