New York-New York City

Review for Ang Weddings - Weddning Planner/Month-of-Coordinator

We hired Tzo Ai for our October 2012 wedding to do month-of-coordination and consult on the event design.  She was one of the first people we hired, and one of the best wedding planning decisions we could have made.  I cannot recommend Tzo Ai highly enough.  She is professional, organized, analytical, and knowledgeable.  (My husband especially appreciated her ability to translate the “wedding world” into plain English for us). In addition, she is unfailingly warm, enthusiastic and accessible – my emails were answered immediately and I felt like she was always available to talk through an issue, a decision or an etiquette question.  Tzo Ai made us feel like our wedding was her number one priority throughout the entire planning process, not just the month of.

In the planning phase, she helped me brainstorm the overall design of the wedding and consulted with me on the florist meetings and paper products.  Her recommendations were invaluable (her pitch perfect recommendations lead to our photographer, florist, makeup artist, invitation source…) – we were thrilled with everyone we worked with for the wedding, and without Tzo Ai, sifting through the various vendors would have been much more difficult.   She helped us to form our vision for the wedding, and we couldn’t have been happier with how the big day turned out – the event radiated warmth, elegance and love, and we had a wonderful time.

On the organization and coordination front, she was outstanding in every regard.   We are both type-A, detail-oriented people, and from the outset, Tzo Ai inspired the utmost confidence.  It was very easy to trust that she was handling the month-of details – from getting our final guest list and count to our venue to setting out our favors and running our rehearsal, from giving us checklists, preparing the timelines and coming up with the getting-ready schedules, she took care of everything.  As a result, we were able to sit back and enjoy all the events leading up to the wedding.   On the day-of,  Tzo Ai and her assistant ensured that the day went smoothly and took care of everything (even the little details that I never would have remembered - like making sure the top layer of our wedding cake got to our hotel room) so we could celebrate the day.  Simply put, Tzo Ai is outstanding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards