New York-New York City

New Stage 6 at Stiener Caterer?

I recently emailed Abigail Kirsch Group to inquire about their Steiner Studio venue in Brooklyn. I was informed that as of November 2013, they will no longer be there. Does anyone know who will be taking over that space and if they are still currently accepting events?

Thank you!

Re: New Stage 6 at Stiener Caterer?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_new-stage-6-at-stiener-caterer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:114Discussion:810bc560-b0af-49fb-a458-db412851efadPost:1fa50b4d-7287-421e-9d33-642cb9c8e1f1">New Stage 6 at Stiener Caterer?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I recently emailed Abigail Kirsch Group to inquire about their Steiner Studio venue in Brooklyn. I was informed that as of November 2013, they will no longer be there. Does anyone know who will be taking over that space and if they are still currently accepting events? Thank you!
    Posted by Jessiero113[/QUOTE]

I spoke to them.  No new caterer.  Turning back into a studio.  So sad as wanted to consider for my wedding
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards