Wedding Etiquette Forum

Mornin' bitches!

Re: Mornin' bitches!

• Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is having a good Memorial Day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_mornin-bitches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:38085618-f263-4607-a642-16fd12f7be3fPost:0e136c90-b37b-4093-8280-c9cbfd3e75c0">Re: Mornin' bitches!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I will be drinking bacardi diet. Other than the interspersed glass of red wine, I stick with bacardi diet. 66 calories, no carbs. *Thumbs Up*
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

I drink Mt Gay and diet for the no carb bit.  Although I'm trying to find a no-carb, non-carbonated mixer.  the bubbles make my stomach puffy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had to google Mt. Gay, but it's the rum of the sailing community, and I went OOOHHHH OF COURSE!! :)

I love diet coke, so that works for me. But yeah. Mixers are tough. I don't like sweet drinks, so most juices are out of the question...
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I found a bread down here made with whole wheat lupin flour that is almost no carb, high in protein and fiber.

They say there are many products made with Lupin in the states now.  You might want to check them out.

And,, I just explained my mixer dilemma to H.  H came up with sugar free powdered drinks (like lemonade).  I married such a smart man.  always knows a way to consume more booze!
  • OOO, I should check it out!

One day in college, in a pinch, all I had was mountain blast powerade powder that one would normally mix with water. I mixed it with gin. BLACH.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_mornin-bitches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:38085618-f263-4607-a642-16fd12f7be3fPost:b808d9b1-0a38-4993-a7a1-b9b8f04ccf01">Re: Mornin' bitches!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OOO, I should check it out! One day in college, in a pinch, all I had was mountain blast powerade powder that one would normally mix with water. I mixed it with gin. BLACH.
     I raised my eyebrows when I read that.  Gross!
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_mornin-bitches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:38085618-f263-4607-a642-16fd12f7be3fPost:b808d9b1-0a38-4993-a7a1-b9b8f04ccf01">Re: Mornin' bitches!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OOO, I should check it out! One day in college, in a pinch, all I had was mountain blast powerade powder that one would normally mix with water. I mixed it with gin. BLACH.

I'm thinkng H means to mix it as directed and THEN add the rum...
  • Yes. EXACTLY. College was interesting times. At the time, mixing it with water first would just dilute the booze that I pitched in a good 3 dollars for. Probably in quarters.

Sheesh. In college, I could make 40 bucks last me a whole month. Good times.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Somedays I really miss college.  Especially the last semester when I only had 1 class.  That was great.  
    Photobucket
  • Oh man, college was the best ever. EVER.

I mixed vodka with orange frutopia a lot in college because that's all that was ever left in the dorm drink dispenser machine.

To this day, I can't drink orange frutopia OR vodka. Unless it's in a ceasar.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Oh college vodka.  We'd get handles of Hawkeye vodka - I think it was seriously like $5.99 a handle.  Good stuff right there.  I do miss 25 cent bottle night and $1 pitcher night.  
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_mornin-bitches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:38085618-f263-4607-a642-16fd12f7be3fPost:76b92a8f-253d-4b5b-a4e7-c47eacdca2eb">Re: Mornin' bitches!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mornin' bitches! : I used to put a spoonful of Tang in my mouth and then take a shot of vodka. That right there makes me want to die.
    Posted by mag920[/QUOTE]

I just read that to my hard drinking  Aussie husband.  His response "we have a winner!"
  • Mag, that's awesome!

Right, Kel? They had the best deals. .35 cent taps at Chumleys? Yes please.

We'd get a 1.75 of Karkov or phillips vodka for 9 bucks. Im convinced that my buyer was ripping me off and giving himself a 2 dollar tip.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Hi!

Banana, you look fantastic!  (and why didn't I know you were pregnant???  Wow.  I need to pay more attention.)

I have no drinking stories, but I have a HUGE squee.  Huge.

Is currently parked in my garage.  With my plates on it...  Squee.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Where did you go to school Fische?
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_mornin-bitches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:38085618-f263-4607-a642-16fd12f7be3fPost:5a92668a-9811-48ad-a69f-3c195e889a0f">Re: Mornin' bitches!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mornin' bitches! : I drink Mt Gay and diet for the no carb bit.  Although I'm trying to find a no-carb, non-carbonated mixer.  the bubbles make my stomach puffy.
    Posted by aMrsin09[/QUOTE]
    aMrs, If you're still around to read this, these are the best mixers in the world!  You would think I worked for them with the amount of hawking I do for this company.  Zero calories, zero carbs, and delicious.  You can type your zipcode into their website and it'll tell you where you can buy them.

<a href="http://www.bajabob.com/home.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.bajabob.com/home.html</a>
    Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog
  • Concordia College in Moorhead, MN. Small, private Lutheran school with intervis regulations and everything. We got fined for just about everything.

The Margarita Evolution
  • And then IUPUI in Indy for grad school...

The Margarita Evolution
  • Nice wheels, moose! When are you picking me up so we can go for a joyride?

The Margarita Evolution
  • Ahh ok - I went to Iowa.  I love Iowa City - I actually considered staying there after graduation.  
    Photobucket
  • Moose, sweeeet!

KK, I'll have to see if they ship to Australia...but I doubt it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_mornin-bitches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:38085618-f263-4607-a642-16fd12f7be3fPost:39ded455-8ee4-433c-a298-877f71ee4786">Re: Mornin' bitches!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nice wheels, moose! When are you picking me up so we can go for a joyride?

Heh.  We've already decided that we're driving it out to Victoria for H's aunt and uncle's anniversary.  And possibly to Vegas once or twice...  I'm in love.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Iowa is good peeps down there! I could see why you'd want to stay!

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_mornin-bitches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:38085618-f263-4607-a642-16fd12f7be3fPost:46eb6683-a7f4-46ac-a943-cb97b51803ce">Re: Mornin' bitches!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Moose, sweeeet! KK, I'll have to see if they ship to Australia...but I doubt it.
    Posted by aMrsin09[/QUOTE]

Ahh, ok.  I didn't know.  I'll switch my recommendation to Absolut Citron and Crystal Light (or comparable sugar-free lemondade). But be careful with that one because you will not taste the vodka at all.
    Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_mornin-bitches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:38085618-f263-4607-a642-16fd12f7be3fPost:a169a9b0-7644-41d9-aa5f-08539d2b9f55">Re: Mornin' bitches!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mornin' bitches! : Ahh, ok.  I didn't know.  I'll switch my recommendation to Absolut Citron and Crystal Light (or comparable sugar-free lemondade). But be careful with that one because you will not taste the vodka at all.
    Posted by KentuckyKate[/QUOTE]

Excellent!  I may have to try that this weekend.  Of course I'll love it only because we just bought two Mt Gay handles going through duty free.  That stuff is $$$ down here.
  • I'm here.  Just til 130.  Because then I gotta go to my pre-walk through. 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • MANDY ARE YOU SO EXCITED!?

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_mornin-bitches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:38085618-f263-4607-a642-16fd12f7be3fPost:3e55ba10-dd0f-49a3-97ab-f25b34d142a1">Re: Mornin' bitches!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Iowa is good peeps down there! I could see why you'd want to stay!
    Yep - well there was a boy involved too.  I suppose that worked out for the better!  I haven't been back there in a few years, I'm going to try and get out to a football game this year.  
    Photobucket
  • Yes!  I am.  Yesterday I was stressed and took it out on the husband.  But, today I am excited!  I didn't get to sleep til after 1am.  Gah.  One more week.  One more week. 

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • I think I'm the official thread killer of E.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards