Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

shower guests

does the mother of the bride who is paying for the shower have to invite her estranged husband's bitch of a sister who ignored her & pushed in front of her 77 yr old mother to take a picture at the engagement party? 

Re: shower guests

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_shower-guests?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:38cc03fe-caad-4d13-a682-a1b59509da18Post:d8c94d55-93d1-4917-b95a-a1c68e831336">shower guests</a>:
    [QUOTE]does the mother of the bride who is paying for the shower have to invite her estranged husband's bitch of a sister who ignored her & pushed in front of her 77 yr old mother to take a picture at the engagement party? 
    Posted by Ricky1102[/QUOTE]
    Why are you even asking?
  • Options
    Yes. She also has to invite Charles Manson.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    MUD?

Ok... so..... *tries to get this straight*

The mother doesn't talk to her husband... but still talks to his sister, her sister-in-law...

And this sister-in-law pushed the mother at the engagement party?

Am I getting this all correct so far?

Now, the question is, does this sister-in-law have to be invited?

Does the bride want her aunt there?
  • Options
    My question is why the mother of the bride is throwing the shower to begin with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_shower-guests?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:38cc03fe-caad-4d13-a682-a1b59509da18Post:a624caae-31fc-4285-836a-101f1f22074e">Re: shower guests</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes. She also has to invite Charles Manson.
    Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]

As the great Charles Manson once said, "<span class="body">I punched my mother out once.</span>"  He should make a great addition to this party
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure the police won't arrest the mother of the bride or the bride if the Aunt isn't invited.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards