Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

***Stage***

YGPM, Hope you don't mind.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

Re: ***Stage***

• Options
    Thanks a lot. . . long is np, I appreciate it :-)  I will not lose this info now, promise!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_stage-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:38f182dc-4907-4eae-9b3c-c77ff88b6d37Post:502960d9-1317-457b-ad1f-945337284d26">Re: ***Stage***</a>:
    [QUOTE] Oops, did saying that your PM was in reference to a past post violate your privacy?  Sorry! 
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]
    Ha!  Here comes the banhammer!

• Options
    I don't even own a hammer!  Not to worry.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_stage-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:38f182dc-4907-4eae-9b3c-c77ff88b6d37Post:7b7b6c9b-62f3-4d7f-8c87-9295a103aa19">Re: ***Stage***</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't even own a hammer!  Not to worry.
    Posted by Knot Irene[/QUOTE]

Phew ;-)

• Options

I have a strange compulsion now to make my own hammer like this (this one lacks sequins *tisk*)

Thanks a lot Stage.  Geeze. 

Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    KnotIreneKnotIrene admin
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2013
    That's quite the hammer!  Thanks a lot...now I have this overwhelming desire to google "fuzzy hammer."  But I've been warned!
  • Options
    Stage,  you're it again!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards