New York-New York City

NYC reception REMI, Pasha Events REVIEWS???

Hi girls!

Just wanted to see if anyone has got married or been to a wedding at Remi Restaurant in NYC or Pasha Events Assembly Hall...

would love any feedback anyone can give!

Thanks a bunch!
Nicole

Re: NYC reception REMI, Pasha Events REVIEWS???

• snicknchrissnicknchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi girls!

Just wanted to see if anyone has got married or been to a wedding at Remi Restaurant in NYC or Pasha Events Assembly Hall...

would love any feedback anyone can give!

Thanks a bunch!
    Nicole
  • ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Post this on the NYC board.

dropdown menu

<---------------------------
  • snicknchrissnicknchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    will do...thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    The company I work for had our holiday party at Remi last year. The food and service were both excellent. Decor is romantic, warm, and formal without feeling stuffy. Lots of soft lighting. My only complaint was that the space is very long and narrow. Many guests crowded around the front bar (it was a cocktail-type event), creating a bottleneck, while the back of the space remained virtually unused. If you can create a good flow and utilize the whole space, it would be great!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding two months ago in Assembly Hall by Pasha Events. It was one of the best weddings I have ever been too. The food was excellent which I don't find at most weddings I have been to for my friends. The room was stunning when I walked in and so unique. The stainglass was lit from the outside for the night and the room was highlighted in lighting with my friend's color scheme. My friend who was the Bride couldn't stop raving about them and saying how helpful Pasha had been the entire time and day of wedding. I'm considering them for my wedding. 
  • kaseypiekaseypie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Remi the restaurant?  It's fantastic!  Absolutely love it there and their private room is prefect for a smaller wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards