Wedding Etiquette Forum

Good morning!

I'm so sleepy.

My cough kept me up a lot last night but I couldn't take Nyquil cause then I'd be all sleepy this morning.  Boo.  That logic isn't working because I'm sleepy anyway...

Yay - it's humpy day! We're half way to Friday!

Happy Birthday Fischey - hope you're having fun in Mexico!!!

Re: Good morning!

• Happy Birthday Fischey!!

I'm about to make breakfast and my coffee. I'm not fully functioning yet.
  • haha humpy day.  I like it.

I always catch this thread right before I'm about to leave for work so I'll catch y'all in another 45 minutes, haha.

Oh yeah, g'morning! :)
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Good Morning!  Thankfully this week has been flying by so let's hope today does too!  I'm also going to look at an apt today so let's hope that all goes well. 
    My Bio Updated 4/6/10
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Good morning! I dont know what the hell happened lastnight but I went to bed at 12:30, and woke up sometime after 1 (husband was sitll up doing art so I was in bed alone), and I was incredibly confused and had no idea where I was and thought I was in someone elses bed by mistake. I found a water cup next to my bed which made me more confused and I actually stood up and didnt know what to do. After about a minute I finally figured out it was MY house and MY bed and got back into bed, but wtf.
  • I am trying to convince my FI that I have the whooping cough but he doesn't believe me. I saw on the news that its going around!
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-73?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b820a5f-e08f-43d0-96f8-358fee504c0ePost:9666d8cd-d8b1-4d68-b7c7-6bc5df7e1b8c">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am trying to convince my FI that I have the whooping cough but he doesn't believe me. I saw on the news that its going around!
    Posted by mRosenberg[/QUOTE]
    Why does your FI have to be convinced of it...?
  • Moral support!

Just kidding I am not sure why he has to be convinced but he isn't buying it. 
  • mornin' ladies I hope this wed is a good one!

I am actually doing wedding stuff today, how weird.  Unfortunately its flowers again, I have decided I don't care about flowers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Good morning!
    I am so tired. I was on vacation last week so I was in the cycle of staying up til midnight and waking up at 8. Now I am still staying up til midnight and waking up at 5:30 :(

And my coffee taste gross today.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-73?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b820a5f-e08f-43d0-96f8-358fee504c0ePost:ae263fdb-ab80-431f-ab72-f312056c5240">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]mornin' ladies I hope this wed is a good one! I am actually doing wedding stuff today, how weird.  Unfortunately its flowers again, I have decided I don't care about flowers.
    Posted by aggiebug[/QUOTE]

I didn't care about flowers that much either.

All I knew was that I wanted them in all white, and I wanted stuff that was in season so I didn't have to pay a lot for imported crap.
  • Oh! I got to play with my cousin's 6-month-old last night!  It was fun! She is hilarious and has the cutest personality!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-73?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b820a5f-e08f-43d0-96f8-358fee504c0ePost:67532111-a24c-4cb9-a968-59abec82daba">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning! : I didn't care about flowers that much either.   All I knew was that I wanted them in all white, and I wanted stuff that was in season so I didn't have to pay a lot for imported crap.
    Posted by AlexiaANDRobert[/QUOTE]

Thankfully I am a May bride so I -- I mean the florist- has a good variety to choose from :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • I love the babies at 6months!  They are so cute and really can start having fun with you.  My nephew is 6mos and he is to far away to see :( but he is a hoot whenever we are talking on the phone.  He knows if you are talking to him and he just giggles uncontrollably. 
    Fred Rogers
  • Good morning, ladies!

DH and I are up and packing up the car because...(wait for it)

We're going to a Chick-Fil-A opening!

So random, I know, but I'm excited.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-73?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b820a5f-e08f-43d0-96f8-358fee504c0ePost:8109c6ab-a458-45a3-b34c-56f6acf22f83">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning, ladies! DH and I are up and packing up the car because...(wait for it) We're going to a Chick-Fil-A opening! So random, I know, but I'm excited.
    Posted by JessAndTrav[/QUOTE]

Is it one where if you're one of the first 100 customers you get free Chick Fil A for a year or something?  They did that when the one in the mall near me opened.  I freakin' love Chick Fil A.  The choir director at my church growing up owned one so we always had nuggets after choir practice on Wed nights :)
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Yes, that's it. Only this is a free-standing one, so it's like, camp-out style out front.
  • Uck, I don't think I could eat Chickfila ONCE a year, let alone FOR a year.
  • edited April 2010
    I will gladly join in the Chick Fil A love.  It's my favorite.

Oh, so, not sure if you guys remember, but I was invited (and ranted a bit) to an OOT engagement party and we went and had a great time... then other wedding things were happening for that wedding, and the actual wedding is next weekend and I wasn't invited.

I had dinner with someone that is a bridesmaid and she said that the bride feels terrible but the place they ended up having the wedding at was for 70 people.  Since her parents are paying it's mostly their friends.  Supposedly, her only friends are her bridesmaids and like 2 other girls she grew up with.

Anyway, it made me feel a tiny bit better that I wasn't excluded for something in particular.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-73?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b820a5f-e08f-43d0-96f8-358fee504c0ePost:f992baca-cb08-45e4-97c8-772dba13a4f1">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Uck, I don't think I could eat Chickfila ONCE a year, let alone FOR a year.
    Posted by kate51485[/QUOTE]

FWIW, you get 52 coupons, so it's really for "once a week" but I usually share them with friends.

You don't like Chick-Fil-A at all?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-73?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b820a5f-e08f-43d0-96f8-358fee504c0ePost:038ba3b4-dc36-426e-8485-43173f1bb426">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning! : FWIW, you get 52 coupons, so it's really for "once a week" but I usually share them with friends. You don't like Chick-Fil-A at all?

Nope, soggy chicken doesn't appeal to me in the least.  And if I'm going to clog my arteries with fast food I'd rather eat a juicy and delicious burger.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-73?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b820a5f-e08f-43d0-96f8-358fee504c0ePost:038ba3b4-dc36-426e-8485-43173f1bb426">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning! : You don't like Chick-Fil-A at all?

I don't like it either.  I've tried to like it, I've tried different sandwiches, nuggets, etc. but it just always seems limp and soggy to me.  Yuck.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-73?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3b820a5f-e08f-43d0-96f8-358fee504c0ePost:038ba3b4-dc36-426e-8485-43173f1bb426">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning! : FWIW, you get 52 coupons, so it's really for "once a week" but I <strong>usually</strong> share them with friends. You don't like Chick-Fil-A at all?

How many times have you done this/ gotten the coupons????
    Fred Rogers
  • edited April 2010
    Good morning everyone!  I'm fairly convinced there's a poltergeist in my house. Little things have been happening for months (lights turned on when I know I turned them off, the radio in the living room being on when I get home, my alarm clock turning itself off four times in one night, etc.). Last night I got up to use the bathroom and when I went back to bed my sunglasses were lying on the floor in front of the bathroom door. Random. Then when I went to use the hairdryer this morning it was unplugged, which I'm fairly sure I didn't do. Oh well. At least it doesn't seem to be harmful, whatever it is. Of course my husband thinks I'm nuts, but he knew that when he signed the paperwork. :-)
  • Happy afternoon!  I just got back a few minutes ago from having lunch out with a great friend.  I had a delicious dessert of fresh strawberries and mascarpone.  Wanted to lick the plate clean!  I'm going to be in and out most of the day trying to get everything settled for the big mvoe tomorrow, then tonight is our going away party.  EEK!
  • I Chick-Fil-Aed myself out last year.  I had it once a week at meetings for a few months and then one day it was over.  I can't even see it without gagging.  *shudder*  I think I'll have to try it again sometime, though, when it's not soggy and had to travel and wait in a conference room. 
    My Bio Updated 4/6/10
  • I just had it yesterday, waiting for my rings to be finished. I get a prepped bun, and an order of nuggets, and make a sandwich of the nuggets. The whole breast is too much for me (and since it's trimmed in-store, I've never thought it was trimmed closely enough for me). I've even got J hooked on the nuggets. he'll go to the mall on his own accord and stop there.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • I had Chick-Fil-A for breakfast, and now I want to crawl under my desk and take a nap.
  • Sickkkk. *runs out of thread*

• I love Chick-Fil-A! I used to work at one in High School. So yummy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards