New York-New York City
Options

Restaurant Venue- 85 people

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to find a restaurant with a private dining room in Manhattan that can accommodate 85 guests with a max of $200pp  I've spent the last few hours scouring the knot forums but I haven't found much.   FYI- I'm not really looking for a typical wedding reception.  I just want a nice sit down dinner with greate food with my close friends and family. 

Thanks for your help!

Re: Restaurant Venue- 85 people

• Options
    Roseinbloom2Roseinbloom2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Thalassa downtown, I think with 85 people you could probably have the whole restaurant.  They are really reasonably priced and I was there at a friends wedding a few years ago and it was great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Take a look at The Public (their events manager is amazing!!!), Moran's, Abe & Arthur's, River Park, and PJ Clarke's Sidecar. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What about Patroon? They have private rooms and start at $140. I was looking there but now I have too many people. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    107 West on the UWS. You can get the whole place and it comes to $54 pp for EVERYTHING. Just had my wedding there. The finished product pics are on my blog now: www.foreverisntfree.blogspot.com

Ask for Nick. I could not have had a more perfect (and inexpensive) wedding.
    nylon26
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards