New York-New York City

LIBERTY WAREHOUSE

BEST PLACE EVER!! Jeffrey Torem is the cream of the crop! I wouldn't trust anyone else with my wedding.  The food is the best around as the River Cafe is superb.  The venue is so unique and so elegant.  The views are spectacular and the staff is so professional.  My husband and I got married in May 2012 and there were absolutely no issues what so ever.  Jeffrey took care of everything before I could even think of it.  Everyone at the Liberty Warehouse made our day the most special and the most fun.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the LIBERTY WAREHOUSE!!! 

Re: LIBERTY WAREHOUSE

• I am newly engaged and I have been thinking of this place for my wedding.  I would like to have a wedding on a Friday in December.  Approx how much is it per plate?

• Hi there and congrats on your engagement! I'm getting married at Liberty this June (!) and dug up the information I received from Jeffrey when I first reached out to him: 

Prices start at $160.00 per person (pp), averaging $185.00pp to $200.00pp.

Fridays, Sundays, and off-season events(January, February, and March) are priced lower with lower minimums as well - usually in the $160.00pp to $185.00pp range. 

Hope that helps and best of luck!

Amy 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards