Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

new moon

has it been discussed today? 

I saw an advanced media screening last night... who's seeing it tonight? anyone else get a sneak peek?

Re: new moon

• Options
    I'll be seeing it tonight. I was scheduled to work at 6:30 tomorrow morning, but nothing can keep me away, not even the promise of 3 hours of sleep.

Did you like it? Was it better than Twilight?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've never read the books and didn't see the first movie, but I did see a long preview for New Moon and it made me want to read the books!  I was not really feeling it but when I saw the preview, it made me a little swoony for Edward coming to save/rescue her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I mean, it's certainly not going to win an academy award or anything, but it was decent. it was pretty true to the book. 

edward's character was a too broody and annoying, which ended up actually being funny when it wasn't supposed to. jacob running around half naked for most of the movie was pretty awesome. 

the special effects were a little lame, considering how much money they had for it. 
  • Options
    Mr Stack offered to take me this weekend, but I declined, I'm going to wait a few weeks to get the super sold out rush of crowds out of the theater.  Teenyboppers with no parental supervision bother me.

Dani - you should read the books.  They are entertaining (in mostly good ways).
  • Options
    It's a guilty pleasure for most people over the age of 13. Yes, we know it's lame, and yes, we know it's horrible acting, effects, etc. But dammit I can't stay away!
  • Options
    A group of girls from work and I are going to see it in the morning. We're hoping that going at 11am on a weekday will help with the crowds. *knock on wood*
  • Options
    Well I guess y'all already know that I'm going to see it huh?

I'm counting down the hours until ten tonight! Eek!
  • Options
    I'm going to see it monday with a friend. Hopefully because it's a weekday it won't be super crazy.
  • Options
    I really really want to see it asap, but I know the theaters are going to be insane. I'm going to try and hold off for a week or so.
  • Options
    I have my ticket ready to go for the midnight showing!
  • Options
    SnShne322SnShne322 member
    First Comment
    edited November 2009
    I'm headed with a couple girlfriends at midnight.  It's my first ever midnight show and I'm a little afraid of the teeniboppers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2013 Books Read 11/52
    my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm headed to a midnight show with a big group of my friends.  I'm a little terrified of all the screaming tweens that will be there, and the costumes they'll have on. 

But I'm pretty excited to see Jacob running around half-naked, no matter how perverted that makes me sound.
  • Options
    I just finished all the books and loved them.  Saw Twilight last month and wasn't as impressed with the movie. Hopefully this one will be better.  Probably will wait until I can watch it at home.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards