New York-New York City
Options

NYC Rehearsal Dinner

Any restaurant recommendations for a rehearsal dinner in NYC. Looking for a space that could hold up to 40 people with a cost of $50 per head. Church is located on Upper East Side, so anything in midtown or uptown area would be best, but I'm not opposed to any downtown spots.

Re: NYC Rehearsal Dinner

• Options
    whitts79whitts79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing ours at the Smith. It's downtown (on 3rd bw 10th and 11th) but they have a private room that I believe could hold 40 and they have a few different package options for pricing - I believe our is coming in at $45/person.

http://www.ctrnyc.com/CTR/ctr_html/ctr_privateparties.html

Photobucket
  • Options
    lisalou402lisalou402 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I promise I'm not a vendor, but i will pitch the restaurant my FI works at!

Academia Di Vino on 64th and 3rd!
  • Options
    esuvakesuvak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours at Vespa, at 2nd and 84th.  They have an outdoor patio in back, and with 20 people we had about half of that space, so you may be able to take the entire patio.  I believe the price was less than $50 per person, including some wine.  The food was excellent, and there was so much of it.  I'd definitely recommend you look into it. 
  • Options
    akennedy21akennedy21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the replies. I am going to check some of these out. I love Vespa, but i'm worried in case it rains. Will let you know what i come up with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards