Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

2009 on The Knot.

12346»

Re: 2009 on The Knot.

• Options
    Oh meaghan, who WAS that?
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_2009-knot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:45e9348c-f117-40f3-8e46-736b035f1859Post:37fb2ce5-04e7-4ca1-bf50-ea42d9925798">Re: 2009 on The Knot.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh meaghan, who WAS that?
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

NF129?
  • Options
    JENNYFLY! You are so right! Nice work, lurkyloo. :)

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I've lurked around these parts for awhile.  :)

• Options
    With a memory to boot. Thanks! And post morekthankx.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Will do!  Happy New Year!
  • Options

Jess- quite sure the nommers all died off well before 09.

Fische, I do recall said very poor attempt at an AE by Ciaram. I don't remember what it was now, though, just that it had her initial and her fi's initial in the sn. 

Butterflymbca's cornrows. 

The only other posting Australian, Leah, getting pregnant, losing the baby and then breaking up with her FI and leaving.

The disappearance of danieldebi. 

There's a few things that I remember which I can't recall when they occurred... the attack on Nebb is one of those. I think that was probably before 09, though. Also, E's obsession with ridiculing Parker... also possibly before, though. I have a very bad memory!

Verona's hating on the dirtiness of the rest of us for not changing our pillowcases regularly. 

OH and the first international gtg- aMrs and I. :P

• Options

Wasn't on yesterday, but for those of you that don't know - E outed herself as majikglass late one night.

Happy New Year!

Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_2009-knot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:45e9348c-f117-40f3-8e46-736b035f1859Post:a2a115e4-bb92-4f4e-b8a6-d9bc0d2788f0">Re: 2009 on The Knot.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jess- quite sure the nommers all died off well before 09.  
    Posted by thesuninherhead[/QUOTE]

Im terrible with timelines. I figure most of what I remember was from 09 since I joined in Sept 08. Fun thread, someone should save this for next year!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Unbelievable... I haven't been on here in like a year and I still made the recap a kazillion times LOL. Too funny! I guess I should have googled myself sooner :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_2009-knot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:45e9348c-f117-40f3-8e46-736b035f1859Post:35872530-77c3-455d-8c27-883b39bcbd83">Re: 2009 on The Knot.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Unbelievable... I haven't been on here in like a year and I still made the recap a kazillion times LOL. Too funny! I guess I should have googled myself sooner :)
    Posted by Butterflymbca[/QUOTE]

Wow. And here you are.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    Fishy, I'm impressed. I don't even have that picture anymore!

And yes, gg, I did find a dress. Now onto the Great Veil Dilemma... Just kidding.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Oh Fische, now my memory has been triggered; ciaram's terrible AE was CPLUSR2009... and she's baaaaaaaack.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards