New York-New York City

Hair/Makeup Recs?

I'm so overwhelmed with options, and frankly, getting tired of researching. 

Do any of you have any budget hair/makeup recs for people that will travel, in this case, to my mom's house in Queens for me and my gals? 

Thanks!

Re: Hair/Makeup Recs?

• My MUA travels to me in Queens (I say "travelS" because she's since done  my makeup and hair for my daugther's Christening as well!).  Tricia Catenaro, www.tenhairandmakeup.com.  She did my makeup for my wedding, and my hair and makeup for the Christening, and both times everything was flawless.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker imageimage
  • Check Sabrina with Event Remembered, she travels and I think lives in Queens so it should be close for her. Good luck!
  • I recently had done a boudoir session with Claudia www.fabuluxephotos.com

She gave me a list of different make up artists, one of them was Devon, she mention that she is new to the business so her prices are very reasonable.  I didn't use her because I ended up doing it at the mac counter however, I might use her for my wedding.
    I don't know her website but her email is info@makeupbydevon.com

If you need her number, I can call her and ask her.  Good luck.

abc
  • I just worked with Margie Berscani - she is in Astoria and will travel to you. 
    She is very reasonablly priced. 
    My hair and makeup looked just as good at the beginning of the night as it did at the end.

I had a trial by Sabrina and the hair and makeup just didnt last. 

Margie's site is makupbymargie.com
  • for makeup I"m using the Glam Gal-- she travels and shes EXTREMELY reasonable for make-up. Email her or look her up on facebook. glamgalnyc@yahoo.com or call 646-494-9798
    She's great!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards