New York-New York City
Options

DJs-reviews of the Pros or HankLane?

Has anyone used a DJ from the Pros? Did you have a good experience? Who was your specific DJ?
Same questions for HankLane productions DJ. They seem a bit pricey. Is it worth the money?
Thank you!

Re: DJs-reviews of the Pros or HankLane?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought of using the Pros, but too many negative reviews and I just felt they were asking so little - which got me suspicious.  Can't say that I've heard about HankLane.

There are so many companies, if you are on the fence, keep looking.  Not sure where you are getting married (as your bio says Conn), but Popshop DJ squad gets good reviews (I ultimately booked with them as well).  Colorblind Productions is good too - I met with them and it was a hard decision, but very professional.

Try weddingwire.com and other places to get DJ recommendations we well.  Some folks like Starry Night, others DJ Gary.  GL.
  • Options
    CristycarsonCristycarson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would look into Pro Latin Entertainment. I attended a wedding where the DJ was Alvin Live. Wedding crowd was about 150 people all mixed, and he had no problem getting 90% of the crowd dancing. They have reviews on Projectwedding.com and gigmasters.com under New York Latin DJs. They simply do it all !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards