Wedding Etiquette Forum

Does anyone have programs in their bio?

I'm trying to decide how to do my programs.

I can order from Vistaprint, actually already have some designed and could just order those.

But I bought pink cardstock and brown cardstock to make invites with so I was thinking about using that to make some.

So do you have any in your bio? I want to get some ideas if I decide to do this.
(Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
(Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com

Re: Does anyone have programs in their bio?

• Mine are in there - we just got cheap trifolds from Michaels.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I do, under the Paper section. Mine were super simple, just one piece of letter-sized cardstock folded in half lengthwise. I had given up on elaborate details by that point.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Anna, did you use silver text inside too? Very pretty.

Thanks sucrets. I can order the ones from VistaPrint just by paying shipping, maybe like $12? And we don't have a Michaels around here :(
  • I can't remember if mine are in my bio or not, but I just cut 12x12 scrapbooking paper into 4x12 pieces and ran them through my printer. It was a cinch, which is good because my sister forgot to give them out, so most were wasted.
  • Oh and yeah the VP ones look like yours, I believe you shared that with me last time I ordered programs! Haha. This is the last time I'm doing this!! :)

ring, that's basically what I'm thinking about doing, I think I can use a dark brown font and it will work on the light pink. Where did you get your wraparound labels?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anybody-got-programs-their-bio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4875a875-4c7b-47c0-a9bd-85fd61969075Post:bf521013-e2b3-4c03-8665-4884a42a4643">Re: Anybody got programs in their bio?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anna, did you use silver text inside too? Very pretty.
    Posted by mwhitson14[/QUOTE]

Nope, just plain black on white paper inside.  I was both lazy and cheap by the time programs rolled around.
  • Not sure how much information you need to fit but we needed to fit a lot.  I used 1 letter sized piece of cardstock and 1/2 of a scrapbooking 12x12 for each program.  The inside was formatted to print double sided and then cut in half.  I have pictures under DIY in my planning bio and a pro pic somewhere in my married bio. 

$12 sounds like a steal.  I would do that. 
  • Mutley, it's definitely a steal and definitely the easiest. I'd just like to use the paper I already bought. But I'll more than likely just end up ordering. I do like your programs though! I have tons of ribbon and I've been wanting to use ribbon too.
  • "anyone got programs in their bio?"

GOT programs? From a teacher. ::Shudders::.
  • mwhitson14mwhitson14 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2009
    Ah sorry. I just woke up.

Better? :)
  • Whit, my templates are in my bio.  It's "petals" that spread out to make a fan. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Thanks squirrly, I love those. Can you e-mail me the template? For some reason when I try to open it, the page just refreshes. knottiewhitsy@gmail.com
  • YGM
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards