Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

What kind of perfume do you wear?

2»

Re: What kind of perfume do you wear?

• Options
    D&G Light blue smells nice and sticks to you like the plague.. which I think its a good thing when it comes to perfume.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_kind-of-perfume-wear?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4adbf1ca-bb4e-4dde-a68d-302f2899d62fPost:5e9f1653-a443-4ba3-97ea-bbf3a3813828">Re: What kind of perfume do you wear?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wear D&G Light Blue, Oscar de la Renta (original), and Hermes - Rose Ikebana. (After reading this thread I'm thinking I should ditch the Light Blue. I didn't know it was THAT common.) I just bought my sister a gift at Sephora this afternoon. It's $50 and inside is 12 little samples of Sephora's most popular scents AND a gift card to exchange for a full-size bottle of their choice. Seemed like a really good deal to me. And that way the receiver can pick what they really do like best. I don't think I'd want someone just buying me a perfume. You really do have to experience them before you know what you like.
    Posted by SparrowSong[/QUOTE]
    I got that sampler from Sephora last year and I loved it.  I got H the male version too.  
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards